Untitled

Sorry about the long wait. I was busy and last night I went out with my boyfriend. Hey what should I call this chapter? Well here is the third chapter.
Words-559

It's been 5 years. Keith and Shiro snuck onto the galra ship. They start looking for the area where the prisoners are being held. They start helping the prisoners get to the black lion. Keith opens the last cell and finds a girl who looks like she is really week and unconscious. He picks her up bridal-style out, into the black lion.
The paladins return to the Castle and the girl is the first one in the healing pod. As she started healing they started noticing that she looked vaguely familiar.

...........................Time Skip.............................

It has been two weeks and the girl is in the healing pod. All the other prisoners went to where they needed to go. Keith was standing by the healing pod the girl was in when the healing pod started to open.

The girl almost fell out but lucky for her Keith was there to catch her. Keith noticed that she looked like the youngest paladin. "Pidge??" The girl managed a small nod and Keith called for the other paladins.

As soon as the paladins arrived Keith told them that this is Pidge. Everyone was shocked. Pidge looked around but she noticed a boy wearing red armor holding her and she knew she was going to be safe. All of a sudden she felt a strange buzz in her head and fell unconscious. They noticed that she was unconscious and Keith gently put her on a bed in the medical bay.

A couple hours later Pidge sprang awake with sweat all over from a nightmare. Keith was sitting in a chair next to the bed. Pidge saw Keith and tried to get to him put she realized that she was strapped down for some reason.

An hour earlier. Everyone was standing in the medical bay when they heard Pidge screaming and saw her thrash around. They decided to strap her down incase she hurt herself.

Back to the present. Keith woke up to the noise of Pidge trying to get up. "It's alright your safe now Pidge your in the Castle." Pidge was very confused; "Who was Pidge,  and what is this so called Castle?" All she knew was that this mysterious boy was her savior. "Do you remember me I am Keith, your a paladin of Voltron.?" Pidge still looked confused. Keith asked everyone to get to the medical bay quick.

Allura wanted to check Pidge's medical condition but Pidge wouldn't do it without Keith. So Keith stood right next to Pidge as she was getting checked out.
After a couple of minutes Allura had the results and...................................
Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger but don't worry there will be more as soon as possible. *Hunk and Coran are back by the way.*I need your help I'm looking for more Pidge pictures to add but can't find the right one, so if you have any fanart or find any pictures that I could add to this story that would be awesome. I would give you a shoutout and I will use your pictures in my story. As of today me and my boyfriend have been dating for a month.