Tortured

Words-219

Pidge got tossed in a cell on Zarkon's ship. She was given only 2 meals a day and the food was bland.
A week has gone by. A sentry unlocked Pidge's door of her cell. She tried to fight back but the sentry overpowered her and she was put in cuffs. Pidge was then taken to a surgery room where Zarkon and Haggar were waiting for her. Zarkon and Haggar tortured Pidge until she gave them information about Voltron but Pidge didn't say anything. They kept torturing her for another two hours then a sentry took her back to her cell.

Pidge was bleeding on her face, on her hands, and she had many burns. They didn't heal her so Pidge ripped off some pieces of what she had left of a shirt. She wished that her family would find her.
........................Time Skip.............................

It's been twelve years and Pidge has lost almost all her memories all she can remember is that red is her only savior. She doesn't have any hope left of leaving and being safe. At night after she was tortured for no obvious reasons she dreamed of her dying there and her savior never coming.

Sorry about the short chapter didn't know what else to say for this chapter, more will come I promise.