No Recovery

Words-421

..........................Time Skip...............................

They tried everything they could think of but Pidge still only remembers that Keith is her savior. The only option they had left was to train Pidge all over again and tell her everything she needs to know. They decided to train her first. They all went to the training deck.

............................Time Skip............................

It has been 4 months. Pidge still hasn't regained her memories back but she has been helping the rest of the team for quite some time. Everyone except for Pidge who was sitting in her room was in the dining hall. All of a sudden the castle's alarms started going, saying that there was an intruder. Everyone split up and started looking everywhere around the castle.

Pidge wasn't paying attention when her door suddenly open. A tall dark figure appeared in her door way. "Come with me if you want everyone on this castle to live" the dark figure said. Pidge was hesitant at first but then she obeyed.

Nobody could find the intruder so they went back to the dining hall to talk. They got back to the dining hall, only to be ambushed by a bunch of galra soldiers. They were then tied up and taken to the control deck. Pidge was taken to the galra's ship. Everyone got knocked out when they were put on the control deck. The galra soldiers messed with the whole castle so they can't find any galra ships.

...............................Time Skip.........................

Everyone on the Castle woke up, they all just remembered what happened. Keith looked around and didn't see Pidge. They all untied themselves after realizing that they were tied up. Keith told all the others that Pidge was missing.

They split up and searched the Castle. Keith went to Pidge's room first and he found a note that said:

Dear Paladins,
Don't try to find me because you can't. The galra will leave you alone for now, so get back to Earth and live happy. Tell my mom that I'm sorry for leaving. I wish I could say more but they are forcing me to leave now. I will miss you guys dearly, bye forever.

Former Green Paladin, Pidge Gunderson

Sorry for the late chapter I have been very busy with work, school, and other things. I also kept forgetting about this story. I still need help naming chapter 3, so if you guys have any ideas I would really appreciate it. I will try to come out with the next chapter as soon as possible.