This....just got a lot harder. (Chapter 7)

Robbie's p.o.v

    I woke up the next morning and was a bit confused about where exactly I was, before my memory of the past Day came back to me. I smiled and hugged Dipper closer, careful not to wake him up. Everything seemed fine at the moment.

    Then, a sharp pain in my throat struck and I cried out in surprise, putting my hands up to my neck. I felt my eyes change and my wings rustled a bit. I bit my lip and started counting backwards, trying to remember the last time I fed. Then i heard a groan and felt Dipper move. My eyes widened before I clenched them closed. My heart was pounding. The fact that Dipper smelled really good wasn't helping anything, but that's a problem for a different time.

       "Robbie? What's wrong? Why did you cry out?" Dipper asked, at first sleepy but now wide awake as he studied me. And i know what he saw. My hair would have grayed a little bit, there would be deep, dark circles under my eyes, and my skin would be paler than usual. I felt his presence move closer to me, but I scrambled backwards, falling off the bed. I backed into a corner as i heard him jump off his bed. I tried to remember the layout of his room, and remembered there was a window in here somewhere.

     I risked a quick glance around the room to find the window on the other side of the room. As soon as he stood in front of me I clenched them shut again. He bent down so he was eye level with me and reached his hand out. He cupped my cheek and I could sense his worry. But, I could also feel the blood rushing through his veins. So i had to pull my face away, before I could do something I regret.

      "I'm Sorry." I whispered, Before standing up and running out the window, landing on the ground outside. I paused for a moment as i heard him call out my name, but then I was off again, running through the forest. A few tears dropped from my eyes as i ran, heading towards my house where I had stashed some blood.

      "I'm So sorry." I whispered, Before climbing up the ladder and entering the old cabin I resided in. I sighed and wiped the tears away, walking up to my dresser and opening the top drawer, finding the vial and downing half of it. I sighed again as the pain in my throat dissappeared and my eyes changed back to hazel, my wings folding back into their hidden state as the rest of my features returned to normal.

     I put the Vial in my hoodie pocket and made my way down, slowly since I wasn't in that much of a rush to get back to Dipper and have to explain myself. Because come on, let's be honest here, how could I explain that with...Without saying the truth? I sighed in aggravation as i kicked a stone as i walked slowly along the path. I was trying to think of a believable excuse, but nothing came to me. A few more tears leaked from my eyes as i realized the only option is to tell him what I am.

       I let them fall. After all, after I tell him, how will he react? I'm not expecting him to be happy, or to treat me the same. I'd be lucky if he doesn't try and banish me, or what he believes to be killing me, I can't expect more. After all, I am a monster. A demon. A dark demon. An abnormal Dark demon. I can't expect to be wanted.

      I finally wiped them away as soon as the shack was in sight. I took a deep breath and steeled myself. I walked up to the door and Knocked. Mabel opened the door and smiled at me, then it faltered as she realized i was standing up fine on my own and definitely did not look like I had before.

       "Hey Robbie! How are you...Fine?" She asked me curiously. I sighed and looked down, unable to look in her eyes.

       "It will be explained in time. Can I come in? I need to tell you and Dipper something." I mumbled, and she agreed, letting me in and Following me up to Dippers room. He was sitting on the bed, his book of supernatural creatures in his lap as he looked through it. When i opened the door he sighed, not even looking up.

        "Mabel, I'm Busy right now. Come back later." He said, and Mabel giggled. I sighed and stepped into the room.

        "Hi Dipper." I said, Forcing myself to be loud enough for him to hear. He gasped and looked up, crystal blue eyes taking in my every detail. He slowly stood up and approached me.

        "Your not human...This was the secret you had been keeping, wasn't it?" He asked. All I could do was Nod. He frowned and took another step closer.

        "What are you?" He whispered out, Me looking down after hearing the...The fear in his voice, along with the slight betrayal. I walked forward and past him, sitting down on his bed. After a few seconds he sat next to me. I started playing with the hem of my sweatshirt nervously.

         "Im...Im a Dark Demon." I got out, just above a whisper. Dipper looked shocked and slightly disbelieving. I forced myself to look in his eyes, sadness clouding my expression. "If you don't believe me, do you want me to prove it?" I asked him, to which he nodded. I sighed and looked down, letting my eyes switch to red and yellow, my fangs extending. I looked back up at him and he gasped, backing up a bit. I  felt a few tears pick at my eyes but refused to let them fall. At least, not yet.

      I took off my sweatshirt, my black dragon like wings fluttering a bit as I unfurled them, spreading them out behind me. I heard running down the stairs and remembered that Mabel had been with me...Oh well. I looked at Dipper again to see he was deliberating  over something, his blue eyes calculating.

          He's probably just wondering how to Break the fact that he has to 'kill' me to me, or wondering how to go about it. Just leave, before you get sent to that dimension. I thought bitterly. I folded my wings up again and changed my eyes back, fangs shrinking. I put my sweatshirt back on and stood up, heading towards the window, not really wanting to run into Mabel again.

       "Well, I'll just go now. Thanks for making me feel welcome and loved for a little while, but I should go now. Bye Dipper. I love you." I said, About to jump out the window when I heard him call me.

      "Robbie wait! I....I...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And end! Cliffhanger because I'm tired as all hell and I have an idea that I have to work out before I continue. So sorry, I don't usually try and do this or do it on purpose. I don't like to intentionally troll my readers. So...

BYE MAI CREEPS!