Do i confess? (Chapter 4)

Dippers p.o.v

   As i shut the door After Robbie left, I heard the door unlock from upstairs. I locked the door and turned around to see Mabel come down the stairs and freeze when she saw me.

   "Mabel, may I just ask you what the hell that was about earlier?" I asked her, glare in my eyes. I saw her gulp and smile back sheepishly.

"Weeeeell, you see Dipper, IKNOWYOULIKEHIMANDHELIKESYOUASWELLANDIAPPROVEANDISHIPYOUTWOTOGETHERSOITOOKAPICTUREAND      BYE!!!" she yelled out and, upon saying the last word, ran back up the stairs and locked herself back in her room before I even figured out what she said.

   As soon as i deciphered her jumbled together words I blushed scarlet.

    "MABEL!" I shouted, running up the stairs and banging on her door. It was at this point soos and grunkle stan decided to show up.

"What2 the matter Diiper? ii2 2omethiing wrong?!" Soos asked.(Sorry for causing a laugh attack day and anyone else who gets this reference, I had to) I cringed. He hasn't stopped speaking with a lisp since, while I was fighting a flying monster I forget the name of, I hit him in the head with a basketball instead of the monster.

"N-no! Nothings wrong!" I stammered out, cringing at the end at how pathetic my lie was. I could see that even soos didnt believe me. But because soos doesn't like to pry, he left. I sighed a sigh of relief and turned back to the door, then froze when I remembered stan was there as well and just heard that.

    He climbed up the stairs and took my arm in an unescapable grasp and then left towards his office.

   He made me sit down in a chair and then locked the door. I'm trapped! I started panicking on the inside.

"Alright Dipper, we both know that was a blatant lie and that something is wrong, so let's just cut the crap and tell your grunkle stan what's wrong." he said with his 'serious' look.

   I decided to make up a excuse.

   "Me and Mabel got into a fight about one of my books, she wouldn't give it back and still won't" I explained. Stan nodded a nd unlocked the door then sat back down. I silently thanked whatever there is up there for letting stan believe my lie as i exited.

   As i was about to go back upstairs and unlock Mabels door with the spare key I have, I heard someone knock on the door. I sighed and walked over to the door, unlocking and opening it. i almost slammed it shut in his face when I saw who it was.

   "GIDEON?!?! What are you doing here?!?!" I asked/screamed in his face. He just cringed and then smiled at me.

  "Wow, what a thank you for saving your life. That doesn't matter, not why I'm here. I need to talk to stan. Like, right now." He said, looking around nervously. I cringed at the first part but then gave him a confused look.

     He didn't say anything else, just kept looking around as if he expected someone to attack him. I looked down at his hands and saw blood before he hid them.

        I looked back up at him and then remembered what he said when he was walking me hone after Robbie hurt me, 4 months ago.

   "I swear, when I get my hands on Robbie, I won't show him any mercy."

     i glared at him. He looked at me confused.

    "Aren't you going to let me in boy?" he asked. I shook my head no. I was so mad. He hurt my Robbie. He hurt MY Robbie.

     "What the fuck did you do to Robbie?" I asked him. He looked at me confused, then at his hands, and a look of realization came across his face.