Why do I feel this way? (chapter 1 )

Robbie's p.o.v

   Hey. my name is Robbie Valentino. I live in gravity falls, deep in the woods. I USED to have a girlfriend. Her name is Wendy.

     Her group of friends used to be my friends as well, but when I broke it off, I stopped hanging out with them as well.

     There are 2 people who are cool though. And they are younger than me, and twins. The girls name is Mabel and she's pretty, I guess.

    And the other, a boy, is *sigh* Dipper. Dipper pines. And I kind of gave off the impression that I hated him. Since the first day he got here. I guess because I was a little mad at him at first. But only because he messed my life up. Not in the physical sense, he didn't hurt me, with hits or words.

    He made my mind go off track. Instead of loving my girlfriend, I became unattracted to her...and started becoming attracted to him.

    Yeah I said it! What, do you want me to shout it out? fine!

   I LOVE DIPPER PINES!

   Happy now? Anyways, I just don't know why I feel this way. I don't feel any kind of affection for other guys, not even friendship style affection.

   So I shut him out, glared at him when I saw him, avoided him when I could, threatened him when I couldn't avoid him. I continued to date Wendy, but broke up with her later because I couldn't play her like that.

    I blocked out my thoughts of him and I. of us cuddling. and kissing. but they soon returned. I made him think I hated him. That I absolutely Loathed him. I even beat him up once. But the guilt was too great, that it took every last once of strength I had to not run over to the stupid shack his con of a grandfather owned and hug him while begging his forgiveness.

   Well, all my strength plus locked doors and windows, but that's not the point.

    I tried to make my feelings go away. I tried everything. But they wouldn't leave. and i knew they weren't leaving anytime soon. but up until today, 5 months later, that I'm coming to terms with it.

   And I'm admitting all of it to you, A fucking stranger!

   I can't help it. The way I feel is the way I feel. I just have to admit some things to myself, and to you apparently.

1) if I continue ignoring him, I'll just be hurting both of us.

  2) I can't let him know my secret

3) I have to apologize for what I've done to him and ask for a fresh start.

  4) he can never know how I feel. NEVER!

5) I am hopelessly, and irrevocably in love with one Dipper pines.

   oh my secret you ask? its simple, inconsequential next to how much I care for him.

   I'm a dark demon. I count on blood to survive. If I have no blood for 3 days, I will die. I have magic properties that I don't feel like discussing and can teleport. I have wings I can summon at will, fangs and can turn my eyes into a blood red with yellow where the white part of my eyes should go.

  Now this is what makes me different than most dark demons.

1) The yellow part of my eyes. If I was a regular dark demon(or dark angel) they would be pure red.

2) I don't kill. that's a big thing.

3) I only drink blood from the dead. no living blood enters my lips, unless it's my own.

Now there are 4 usual extra things that my features, if normal, could make me.

• Dark angel~ like the dark demon, except has a black/red halo and are mostly girls.

• Light angel~ has white wings, pure yellow eyes, white/yellow hallow, no fangs and instead of feeding of blood, they feed on the good in the world but doesn't leave any damage. basically if there is good in the world, they live.

• Light demon (they do actually exist)~ like the light angel, except no halo and have fangs.

   Now those are the usuals. The dark demon description is before my unusualness if you need another look.

  But because I have my differences, I'm technically not any of them, not even the dark demon. This would usually make me this;

• Lark dangmon~ a combination of all 4 previously mentioned angels/demons. 1 black wing, 1 white wing, red eyes with yellow where the white would normally be, has half a hallow that is red and yellow, 1 fang and can feast on either based on what they choose.

   I would normally be this but for some few things.

1) I have 2 black wings

2) I have 2 fangs

3) I do NOT have half a halo, or a halo at all

4) I NEED blood, though it doesn't have to be living, which it normally would have.

  AND I can feel love towards those who are not my own kind, or any of the others, which all 5 other types cannot do.

   And as for why Dipper can't find out, I'll tell you right now.

   He and his sister basically hunt down and eliminate monsters, which according to my anatomy I am. But not in the kill sense, he sends them to another realm without even knowing it.

  Doesn't sound too bad, I know. I'd be away from him, all by myself unable to get back unless called, away from all my thoughts of him. But...I'd miss him. It's wrong, I know, but I'd miss him so much, it would become unbearable.

   And to make matters worse, he thinks he kills them, they both do, and to want to kill something or get rid of it, you'd need to hate it so much you couldn't stand the fact that they were still breathing.

   And if he hated me like that, I wouldn't be able to take it. i can't stand even the thought of him hating me.

   Sure he might already hate me for what I've said and done in the past, but at least I know it's for something that is 100% my fault and no one else's.

  Let's just move on. I have to go soon, I kinda need to feed so I'll just end it here. I have excepted my feelings for him. But the only question that remains is...why?

Why do I feel this way?

is it normal?

And,

I can't help but wonder,

Does he feel the same?