A new start (Chapter 3)

Robbie's p.o.v

  I cannot believe what I just heard/saw. I should explain. I was going out to feed after talking to you, and I smelt the most amazing smell, a smell of blood I hadn't encountered yet. I know I said I don't drink the livings blood, and I didn't and don't drink it, but I have to investigate.

  So I let my nose lead me, and it led me to the shack, of course. I looked to where it was coming from, and it was from dippers room, where he was In front of the window, sitting at his desk not knowing YOU were behind him, writing his thoughts down in a journal, also speaking them aloud.

I heard him talk about when I beat him up. i cringed, remembering that day as clear as if it had just happened.

Flashback;

I was walking away from the cemetery after I fed and heading back into the woods when I caught sight of Dipper getting rid of another monster.

  I got angry and sped up towards the woods, not wanting to do something I'll regret.

  "Hey Robbie!" I heard him call out to me, and I stiffened. OF COURSE he had to call me out, today of all days when my emotions would be out of control.

  I sighed quietly, knowing he would just follow me anyways so i should just get it over with.

  I turned around and walked over to him with the glare that's become my way of greeting him more harsh on my face, since I was a little angry.

"What do you want Dipper?" i said with an indifferent tone that was trying to hide the underlying tone of anger in my voice. i now stood in front of him, looking down on him with my glare.

He started to explain and I kinda zoned out until he said something about knowing I'm hiding something from him and that he wanted to know.

  I Froze, Fear most likely flashing in my eyes. What do I tell him?! I am keeping 2 secrets from him, the one being I'm a dark demon and the other being that I love him, both of which he can't know about!!

And we are talking about DIPPER PINES here, he WON'T take no for an answer! What should I do?!?!

All this thought process took place in a second, then I got my emotions in check, putting that glare that has become my mask to hide behind back on. I decided to say No and hope he would feel like not torturing me today. That or that I was fast enough to run away from him, but THATS NOT THE POINT!

"No" I said and, upon seeing the inquisitive look in his eyes, turned around and started speed walking away from him towards the woods, hoping against hope that he wouldn't follow me. But he's Dipper pines, so of course he followed me. But he had to jog to catch up so maybe I could out run him.

"Why not?" he asked me. i thought of the most classic and cliche fucking answer there is for this question.