Something I can't explain. ( chapter 2 )

Dippers p.o.v

  Hi there. my name is Dipper. Dipper pines. Me and my twin sister, Mabel,  just moved to gravity falls 5 months ago. we're 12, and made this really cool group of friends. including Wendy.

   Wendy, a 18 year old girl who is kinda pretty I guess. Everyone thinks I love her, and 1(Thompson) even told me we make a cute couple. Only Mabel knows my darkest secret.

   I love boys. Yeah I said it. I'm gay.

  I'm not telling anyone else, EVER! Well except you but that's not the point. It's also the reason why me and Mabel moved out to where no one would know our names except our grunkle stan, a con who runs the shack we call home now and where no one but Mabel would know my secret.

   Why I'm fucking telling it to a shit headed stranger, I don't know. I just feel like I can trust you.

  Everyone in our old town knew that I was gay, and most of them couldn't care less. But it only took 4 boys and 1 girl that did care to change my entire life.

  I don't know thier names. i saw them around school but they never gave off the feeling that they would do what they did. They cornered me after school.

    I'll spare you the gory details, all you need to know is that they put me in the hospital with 2 black eyes, a broken arm, my legs broken, 3 ribs broken and internal bleeding. I almost died. I had been in the hospital for a month, half of which I was unconscious for.

   During that time, Mabel had packed both our stuff, sold our old house, took us out of school, called our grunkle stan and asked him if we could stay. He said yes.

   We wasted no time. The moment she signed me out of the hospital, is the moment we got on a bus and left for gravity falls.

   Now there are 3 boys in our group, 1 of which is Thompson, and 2 girls minus Mabel, who's names are tambri and, of course, Wendy.

   I don't love any of the boys in our group, And you already know my answer to the girls.

  But there is 1 guy who, I think, might just have taken my heart as his. I haven't told anybody but you, Not even Mabel knows.

  I shouldn't feel this way. he's been a total jerk to me since Day 1. He glared at me all the time. He threatened me when no one was there, and avoided me every time I had to ask him something that only he would know about.

     I should tell you who he is shouldn't I? very well then. His name is Robbie Valentino, and he is 16, only 4 years older than me. He has short dark hair with bangs that hang over one side of his face, obscuring 1 of his deep Hazel eyes, a few zits, a large nose and a small mouth that never seems to smile, Not even before I came here to be the bane of his existence , and 2 silver ring piercings in his ear. Now that's just his face.

   He wears a Black hoodie with a red bleeding heart with an arrow through it on the front, a black t-shirt under that, dark Grey skinny jeans and Black combat boots. He always has his black guitar with him and spends most of his time in the forest.

   HEY! I know what you're thinking, but I did NOT stalk him!

  Ok I did, but that's not the point.

I knew he was dating Wendy from the moment I met them, about 5 minutes after me and Mabel got here. And since everyone else thinks I like her, Is it so wrong of me to assume he did too?

  So I just thought he was jealous or didn't want me to take her away from him. But 1, I'm 12 and she's 18. even if I felt that kind of attraction towards her, I would have had no chance. And I soon realized that wasn't the case when, 3 weeks later, he broke it off with her yet still loathed me as much as before, if not more.