The boys frist steps

Takemichci and her grandmother have been trying a lot to get the boys to walk which, hadn't been working fully because either the boys would give up or not listen to you at all. She was  give it another practice run for the day and she was using some of the guys toys, to get them to walk.

Takemichci " come on boys just a few steps would make mommy happy" five toddler sons soon looked at their mother, and looked at each other.

Takemichci " oh come on please someone"

Grandmother " this boys are very stubborn for boys who can't speak fully sentences yet"

Takemichci " grandmother"

Grandmother " just saying and hey they might surprise us soon or later" soon daisuke had stand up with using the help, of an coffee table and he soon started taking a few steps towards Takemichci . He was laughing and he didn't care about the toy his mother were holding, he soon walked over to her and hugged Takemichci.

Takemichci " yeah diasuke you are such a good boy" soon Takemichci had given daisuke a kiss on the check but he was soon pulled away, Takemichci soon looked up and saw her other sons standing there upset,

Takemichci " aww don't you tell me you boys are jealous right" the boys were not even looking at her soon, which made her laugh.

Grandmother " I would take that as a yes"

Takemichci " they are going to be some trouble marker when they are older"

Grandmother " yes they are but they better be trouble makers like you verse those foolish boys"

Takemichci " grandmother"

Grandmother " fine I will let it go for now but I'm I will be talking about them later"

Takemichci " I know you will be now come on boys why don't you show me how far you boys can get"