Mother day special

It was mother day and the boys were getting their mother day gift ready for their mother, nakio had made a cute vase for her in arts and crafts class that was picture perfect to him and the boys. While the other boys had frames and mugs for her their teachers had wrapped up the gifts for them, while their mother was at the grocery store the boys were getting their gifts out. Haruto had left and went to the flower shop and picked up some flowers for his mother the boys wanted to show her how much they loved her.

Daisuke " there you are mom also home we can't let this fail"

Haruto " there was alot of people at the flower shop leave me alone"

Masura " fight later you too get inside the house now before mom gets home"

Ayumu " mom going to love this"

Nakio " I hope she love my vase I wanted it to be perfect"

Takemichi " hey I'm home"

Kids " mom"

Takemichi " hey kids"

Kids " happy mother day"

Takemichi " aww boys thank you"

Haruto " these are for you mom your favorite flowers im sorry there only four"

Takemichi " aww honey I love them"

Daisuke " we have more gifts to show you and they are hand made"

Takemichi " really" Takemichi was dragged into the living room where she saw gift sitting on the coffee table she soon had a sit on the couch as each by passed her the gifts.

Takemichi " aww these are so cute you all made these"

Ayumu " yeah they were able to do more I was kicked out of art class for my behavior"

Takemichi " aww wait what did you do"

Ayumu " that kid daichi was making me mad and I decided to paint his face and made my own spin to it, he okay I don't know why he was crying anyways"

Takemichi " that will explain why your guys headmaster ran into at the store, and said I should speak with him on Monday"

Ayumu " he had it coming"

Takemichi " oh Ayumu you are something special"

Haruto " see mommy we are all good but Ayumu"

Takemichi " be nice ayumu has his own personality"

Ayumu " yeah my personality colorful"

Haruto " I call it bad you are not being a true alpha"

Ayumu " you still a kid dummy"

Haruto " hey I can spell tiger right expect for you"

Ayumu " I don't fall asleep every where"

Nakio " both of you are dumb combined together"

Ayumu " hush it shortie you get all the girls at school attention"

Nakio " don't me jealous im sweet and they like being next to be, if you better yourself then the others will like you" the three bothers were fighting while Takemichi sat there laughing.

Takemichi " Masura and diaskue please promise me you will"

Daisuke " stop them for doing some stupid"

Masura " we will mom"

Takemichi " those are my boys now come on there are having a special mother day dinner at the Restaurants in town, and I was able to get a table for all of us "

Boys " yeah" Takemichi and the boy soon left the house and head off the restaurant she was happy to have a wonderful kids that made her feel loved and happy.