Valentines day - sweet boys

The boys were sitting in their kindergarten class making valentines cards for someone they love and the persons they love the most was their mother. They boys were making a car and also made her this flower pot they had thought she was not going to love it but they were still going to give it a try.

Hartuo " we have to make sure mommy see this before the day ends"

Masura " yes and we cant let any random guys try to win mommy over"

Aymum " we know the plan right"

The boys " right" soon the school day had ended and the boy came home early, they were looking for their mother but couldn't find her. \

Nakkio " okay we are cleared I will guard to make sure she doesn't see the gifts yet"

Diasuke " okay" the others soon walked into the living room and set everything up while their younger brother kept a watched out for their mother.

Takemichi " hey nakkio you are home early are your brothers home as well"

Nakkio " mom hey mom"

Takemichi " hey nakkio"

Nakkio " well I'm home but the guys are somewhere else doing something"

Takemichi " oh what are they doing sweetie"

Nakkio " doing stuff"

Takemichi " what type of stuff"

Nakkio " stuff" Takemichi soon heard something breaking she soon made her way to the living room with nakkio trying to stop her, but he failed.

Takemichi " what going on here"

Diasuke " hey mommy welcome home"

Takemichi " hey babies what going on here"

Hartuo " we wanted to make you feel happy on valentine day"

Takemichi " aww boys you are all so sweet"

Diasuke " but we dropped the cake mom we even used our birthday to pay for it"

Takemichi " aww boys it fine hey why don't we order form takeout and we can get a new cake, and we can watch our favorite game show"

The boys " yeah" the boys helped their mother clean up the mess up cake soon food was order along with new cake, Takemichi and her sons watched their favorite family games show.

Somewhere back in the city

Mikey " I have been thinking about her lately like if she celebrates this holiday with someone new"

Draken " I mostly wonder if she moved on and had the baby"

Mitusya " there no point in us asking her parents because they hate us for what we had done to her"

Baji " I don't blame them we were idiots toward her"