Chapter 22

So the guys were still holding onto Takemichi words from a few nights ago and they all soon realized that they were not the best fathers or mates. They had not been there for their sons and had a very distance relationship from them, and they made it even worst by making their former omega partner leave their children and keeping contact at nothings. Takemichi was in the garden when she heard footsteps walking down the steps and towards her, she thought is was one of the guys but when she turned around she saw it was her sons and their friends.

Masura " hey mom can you help us with something"

Takemichi " umm sure what the matter is everything okay"

Diasuke " well the others have been thinking about this for a while and they wanted to write letters to their mothers"

Takemichi " oh"

Ayumu " the twins genji and boten and their cousins, Tadashi and daichi have found their shared mother address"

Genji " it been many years since we last saw her and we wanted to meet with her"

Boten " we don't know if she will come or not our dads had told us she moved on and had a new family"

Tadashi " so we don't know if she still loves us or not"

Daichi " so can you help us please ma'am"

Takemichi " sure I can what about the rest of you boys"

Kenji (pah son) " I would like to write a letter to and so will Kaito"

Kaito ( peh son) " yes that is right"

Hiroto ( hakkia son) " me too miss please"

Takemichi " okay anyone else want to write a letter"

Hartuo " there are some other guys but they are not here"

Takemichi " well you can tell them what to write later on and maybe they can send it off later"

Nakio " thank you mom" Takemichi had helped the boys write letter to their omega parents but they were still hoping for a response but, after being told years from their fathers that their omega parent had moved on and has a new family they were worried about hearing nothing.

Ayumu " mom do you think the boys would hear anything from their ..."

Takemichi " yes I do think but after hearing what their father has done it might not happen for while, but we can still have hope"

Ayumu " we're they always like this mom"

Takemichi "no that some point they were all nice but after years, they all soon changed and become they man they are now"

Ayumu " sure thing mom hey mom if we had a relationship with our friends and we hadn't seen you, would you come see us no matter what"

Takemichi " yes I would I and wouldn't care what you fathers had said or done I would give up my life to see you all again"

Ayumu " thank you mom and I promise when I become an adult and I fall in love I would treat my mate, good and be their for my omega"

Takemichi " that what I love to here now go have some fun with your friends I have to make some calls"

Ayumu " sure"Takemichin had pulled out her cellphone and called a friend for a favor she need more answers to her questions. She wanted to help these boys out and make sure they were able to have a relationship with their omega parents.