Chapter 4: New start

"Hey Scara are you sure we don't have to go somewhere else first and not the training grounds firsts?"

"Yeah I'm sure we're supposed to be here stop worrying."

{ Two weeks ago }

Scaramouche POV:

"Hey your the fatui right?" I said heading towards fatui soldiers .

"What do you want?" One of them said as they got the gun out ready to shot.

"Put your guns down I'm not here to create me any danger I'm here to join the fatui maybe.." I say and then they put there weapons down a little.

"Shall we trust on what your saying right now?" One of them said as I say."Is there anything you'd like me to prove?"

"Don't you have someone important to you or are your goals more important?" One said they must be testing me on my response.

"I actually do I'll might even have them join me I that's an option."I say

"Well then give us a response if your joining with them or not you have 4 days." One of the said after that I left.

Two days had pat and then I meet up with
Y/n.

I'm not sure what would happen if she declined but I'll do whatever it takes to take
Y/n with me.

We were at a mountain sitting together when I finally said it.

"Hey Y/n I have a question." I said "Sure go ahead ask it." Y/n replied with a smile.

"Have you heard about the fatui?"I said "Yeah but I dont know to much about them after all I don't want to get in any trouble with them or get someone else involved in there business. How about you do you know anything?"Y/n respond back.

"Well yeah I know quite a bit?"I said "Why do you ask" Y/n said.

"Well it's because I've been thinking that I want to join the fatui and I want you to join with me because I trust you and your important to me".

"Joining the fatui would be a betrayal to the shogun you know that right." Y/n said quickly I got nervous but came up with something.

"That's why I want you to runaway with me."I said

"I'm sorry I'm not sure what to decide on please give me more time to think about it."Y/n said I just nodded in response.

After that 2 days had past the time I had to report if I'll join or not hopefully Y/n would have a answer.

"Hey Scara...I finally have a answer if I'm going to join the fatui or not with you" Y/n say looking at me.

"So well what will it be Y/n"? I asked nervously waiting for Y/n response.

A moment of silence was there before Y/n said anything.

" I've decided that I'll join the fatui with you".

Finally the response I wanted.

"Alright then let's meet here in 2 days" I said.

"Should I tell my sister about this?" Y/n asked t

"No she'll get in the way after all we don't want anyone to know about this." I said after that we both left.

I just know her sister will get in the way of future plans.

I made my way back to the fatui camp with a answer.

"I'll be joining the fatui with them." I said

"Alright head to Shezhnaya and go to the training ground to train and don't disobey orders from your superiors."

After that I waited till the day came for me and Y/n to head to Shezhnaya.