1 || Agreeing With You

The five of them went back to the group since they were a little behind and skated with them.

Sure District Five needed some help in the skating department, but Gwen liked them, they were nice.

Everytime they fell, Ring Around the Rosie would start playing in her head. She felt bad because of it but at the same time didn't. She liked being able to tease her new friends.

"Friends" she thought as she smiled while looking at friends. She never had the chance to say that about anyone else than her Hawk "friends". She never thought of them as actual friends. She just had to bear with them for old time's sake.

"Hey Gwen a little help here" Connie asked the girl that was just standing there lost in her thoughts.

"Oh! Yeah right sorry!" as she approached Connie to help her up, but she slipped on one of their hockey sticks.

She fell down on top of her friends and as they all started getting up, they fell down again. When they finally got up, everyone was staring at Gwen in confusion, since the girl was still on the ground, giggling to herself.

"Nova what type of psycho did you recruit?" a brown eyed long haired boy asked while still looking at Elowen.

"Hey! My name's Elowen Lavigne and I am not a psycho"

"Yeah that's what all psychos say" Goldberg whispered to Charlie.

She glared at him before continuing: "I was just laughing 'cause, well I don't know," she started while getting up "I'm just happy to be hanging out with you guys"

The team looked at each other and nodded. "Yeah, makes sense" they told each other as Nova facepalmed laughing.

"You guys are so full of yourselves!" Gwen told them jokingly.

"Hey we're just agreeing with you!" the long haired boy said as he shrugged. "Charlie Conway," he said, introducing himself.

After they all introduced themselves and were skating together, a limo pulled up on the ice.

They all put themselves in a group, as if they were on defense mode. As they were conversating among themselves, Jesse put himself in front of them.

"I'll take care of it. They're drugs, I just know it." he told them.

He took one step forward and so did they. He approached the limo again and so did they. They were like a pack of sardines because there was no way they were gonna leave their friend alone.

The mystery man got out of his limo, facing them.

"Yo, dude" Jesse started, "You obviously in the wrong hood, this is my dominion. This is a drug-free zone, you understand?"

The stranger raised his eyebrow at the boy as he continued his rampage.

"We ain't buyin' nothin'. I'm feelin' generous today. So I'm gonna let you get your sorry vanilla bootie outta here... before we be usin' your eyeballs as hockey pucks."

They all laughed. Jesse was awesome.

"Thanks, bro," the man started, matching Jesse's energy, "but I'm not goin' home 'til I take care of business." He reached into his coat's pocket, which made all the kids move back, eyes full of fear.

"He's got a gun! Stand back!" they told each other.

They all looked at him as he pulled out a white piece of folded paper out of his coat.

"Whew!" Charlie sighed in relief.

"District Five Pee Wee hockey team," the mystery man started, "I'm Gordon Bombay. I'm the new coach."

They all laughed in his face.

"What a joke!" Peter said.

"Yeah, right." Jesse added.

"Afraid so, dude." He started, "Got the roster right here. Averman, Dave. Conway, Charlie. Hall, Terry."

They all looked at each other confused. Was this guy for real? Gwen was looking at Averman though. "Dave?" she thought, "I thought your name was Lester, Lester!". She was talking to him in her head. "Oh man, maybe I am going psycho" she thought once more to herself.

Like always, she was interrupted from her thoughts to someone talking. Gordon.

"Here's the long and the short of it. I hate hockey and I don't like kids." he started.

"What's this supposed to be, a pep talk?" Peter asked while laughing.

"I'm sure this'll be a real bonding experience." Gordon said looking at Peter, "Maybe one day one of you will even write a book about it in jail."
"Funny" Peter responded.

"Is there a goalie?" Gordon asked, ignoring Peter's (according to him) obnoxious behavior.

"Only for a little while." said Goldberg, speaking up, "I'm movin' back to Philly."

"Thank you for sharing that." said Bombay.

" No problem" said Goldberg with a bright smile on his face.

"All right, get out on the ice. Let me see what you can do."

"Uh, just so you know" said Averman, "We really suck." Gordon responded to him with confidence: "I'll decide who sucks around here". I mean they couldn't be that bad... right?