~} 1 }>

The Beginning:

Its currently 10:30 in the evening and today was destined to rain, why i say that? Well, you'll see...

》Sage's P.O.V

Ah...

It started raining...

I didn't even prepare an umbrella, do I need to go buy one? Looks like it. I'm gonna get wet even before i reach the shop. Oh well, just my luck I guess

Why was i outside again? Oh yea, my mom had asked me to go get some stuff she need to cook. I agreed since I was the only one free at that moment, and I was hungry at that time. And right now I've only reached the sliding door of a convenient store.

Dont worry, I've already bought the umbrella. HEHEHE SMART ARENT I?

OK OK enough of that, as I was walking i wasnt paying attention to my surroundings but then I realised the rain stopped. No I don't mean the rain stopped and now there's sunshine, I mean as in the rain stopped mid way.

Wait is this what they call 'Time stopped'? Nah cant be, I ain't special enough to do that. Well either way I looked around and it seemed like it stopped everywhere too.

"Greetings child"

"AHHHHHHH- WHO WAS THAT?!"

"No need to be scared"

"... You know the more you say that the more I am..."

"I have come with no intentions of harming you"

"Ok then... Who are you"

"It is I, God, itself."

...
(Insert cricket noise)

"HAH like ill believe that, im not important enough to be met by God. Well atleast I think i am..."

"Oh but you are though, infact you're quite important that I, myself have to meet you"

"Hmmm... If you are like you said 'Meet me', this isn't really meeting when you can see me and I cant see you"

"Oh true, but it cant be helped"

"Huh? Then why are you here, moreover stopping time just to meet me"

"Good question, I am here to inform you of your next life"

"Ok Ok, I see thats not- Wait a minute- MY NEXT LIFE?? WAIT AM I GONNA DIE?? OR AM I ALREADY DEAD???"

"Do not worry, im only here to inform you of your next life. You haven't died... Yet..."

"YET???"

Crouching down, i started to question the life I am in right now AHHHHH WHY ME!!!
Standing up i stated

"I cant die."

"Hm? Why you say? Everyone experience death?"

"Well what you're telling me right now is that im being reincarnated, usually in books the people who gets reincarnated are the ones having experience the bad side of life."

"Hm. You've got a point"

"EXACTLY. And guess what?"

"Hm?"

"I HAVE A GOOD LIFE, I DONT WISH TO BE REINCARNATED. I am loved by my family which consist of my dad, mom and older brother. And to tell you the truth i love them aswell"

"Oh that's good to hear, but it is too late, everything has been set up. And the ones you hear about being reincarnated are from story books. This is very much reality"

"Oh how i hate reality"

"Now, let me explain of what will happen in your next life."

This is too much, too much. I don't want to die. I have so many things to do. I have my family to take care of too. I dont want to leave...

"You will be reincarnated into Athanase Silva De Alger Obelia and assist the current acting Athanasia..."

~After explaining brought to you by my urge to take a shower~

"That is all you need to know and do. With that out of the way, I bid you Farewell"

And then God had disappeared

"OH WAIT DONT DISAPPEAR YET."

...

"BITCH COME BACK!... You come and tell me about this and then you disappear, HMP!"

》Mom's P.O.V

Where is she?
Its been about half an hour already, why isn't she home?

I paced back and forth  worrying about my currently missing daughter, while worrying I often glance at the TV.

Suddenly I collapsed. My husband and son came running to me making sure I wasn't hurt and asked what was wrong. I then pointed to the news. They both looked over to the TV and their eyes widened, one covered their mouth with their hands.

The News:
|>A young girl at the age of 18, had passed away due to a car accident<|

|> She is believed to be Sage Evermore<|

...