~} 4 }>

Confrontation:

Its been about a week no- a week and three days by now.

I heard in the first week, Athanasia had gotten into a lake and almost drowned. Once I heard that, I hurriedly went over to check up on her. When I got there, Athanasia was in deep sleep, she also had a fever thats why she was asleep

~Flashback cause why not 😋~

"P-princess- i mean Lady Athanase, please slow down! Youre going to trip!"

And I did, I did trip...

'Ah! She just had to jinx me!'

I then slowly sat up and hold on to my nose and looked at Ellie. My eyes was teary due to the sting making my diamond eyes shine brighter and once Ellie caught up and saw my state she picked me up and did not let me down, even after I said I was okay.

"Oh Ellie, you're here! What a surprise, oh and it seems Princess Athanase is here too! Why may I ask?"

"Lady Hana had heard what happened to Princess Athanasia and quickly speeded here, is it alright if we see Princess Athanasia?"

"Ah! Of course, but please keep in mind that the Princess is asleep due to exhaustion and is abit sick"

"Very well, we'll keep that in mind"

With that all three of us headed towards Athanasia's room.

The door slowly open, minding that Athanasia is still asleep.
Ellie had let me down and now I'm walking closer to Athanasia.

I couldn't see Athanasia very well since the bed was abit high so I tried climbing it

'Damn it!'
'Why am I this short! No wait, why is the bed so tall!'

With that I was finally able to put my right leg on the bed to get on it. Ellie noticed it and giggled, then proceeded to pick me up a sat me down on the bed.

'Wah was Athanasia always this pretty? Oh! Shes frowning! Why?? Is she having a bad dream?? Is it too warm? Should I remove the blanket? No that would get her cold'

Both Ellie and Lily noticed my panic and chuckled at my state. To them it looked like a older sister being protective and worrying about her little sister.

How dare they think that 💢

~ End of Flashback cause I said so~

Currently i am just inside my study room, reading a book Papa has lend me. It was about different types of tea and what the benefits to it. I read a Hibiscus tea part and it says that

'It can help boost your immune system and may help to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals in the body. This can reduce your risk of developing many significant health complications such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Hibiscus tea contains other antioxidants, such as anthocyanins.'

So what Papa said about mother drinking the tea to help her body was true.

"Lennon"

"Yes Lady Athanase?"

"Can you please prepare me Hibiscus tea, I would like to have something to drink while reading if that's okay"

"Oh but Hana, drinking tea isn't suitable for children your age yet. You should be drinking more milk so that your body can grow healthy and strong."

"But Ellie, I wanna drink Hibiscus tea while reading the book Papa gave me and it also reminds me of mommy" I pleaded with puppy eyes