~} 2 }>

Athanase:

'Ok all I need to do is get out of here'

Then I looked around, i ran along the wall hoping people wouldn't see me. My dress flows as my pace quickens and slowed down.

(The dress)

Then I reached an open space, a space where Uncle Majesty keeps his statues

I took a bite out of my chocolate sandwich and looked around, left and right. Welp looks like no ones here.

Oh how I was wrong.

"Athanase..."

I quickly jolted my head towards the source of the voice.

Yes, My name is Athanase.

Athanase meaning Immortality, but usually names that means Immortal is given to the heir.

How did I get it?

The emperor himself named me, although my father was his younger brother. Why was I named that? I was the first to be born into this world, and Athanasia was casted aside.

On the other side of the open space stood both Felix and Uncle Majesty (Claude) and a little girl.

"Y-yes Uncle Majesty- I MEAN your majesty"

"Felix, Carry her"

With that Uncle Majesty handed the girl to Felix.

"I should have some tea with my guests"

》Athanasia's P.O.V

W-whos that?

Who is she? I haven't seen her in the Ruby Palace, is she from his Palace?

Wait she has diamond jewel eyes, just like me and the bastard. Does that mean she's a Royal- No wait, her eyes are the ones from Obelia Family. Does that mean shes-

Athanase Silva De Alger Obelia?

Athanase is Athanasia's cousin in 'Lovely Princess', her father was Rhya De Alger Obelia and her mother was Hestia Silva.

Wait am I suppose to meet her now? When did Athanasia meet her in the story? I cant seem to remember...

But... Claude also known as my father doesn't seem to hate her or anything, instead he seem quite unbothered by her being here. Why?

"Athanase, join us for tea."

Claude said more like demand.
Why doesn't he seem bothered?

》Athanase's P.O.V

"As you wish, Uncle Majesty- UH- your majesty..."

I then proceed to walk closer towards them as Uncle Majesty asked me to join them.