~} 3 }>

Tea Time:

I then took a sip of my tea.

Ah...

Its so relaxing to have tea with such nice weather.

I put the book Papa bought me on my lap and started reading it. If im not wrong, the Athanase mother in this story die when she was about to turn 2 due to having a weak immune system and being born with a weak body. Im even surprised that she carried a child for 9 months and delivers her successfully.

Papa seems to be happy im learning about medical stuff. Is it because mother died due to her weak body and immune system? Oh well, I was learning about it when I was alive anyway...

Wait im still alive...

AHEM anyways, why does papa's tea have such a deep red colour to it? Now that I look at it, he has the same tea when ever we're together. Other than the time he has tea with me, he doesn't ask for the one he drinks right now.

"Papa?"

"Hm? Is something wrong?"

"No nothings wrong"

"Hm?I see, Is the tea not to your liking sweetie? Its the one you have everytime we have tea together"

"No the tea's is delicious, but I was wondering. What kind of tea do you drink papa?"

"..."

"Papa always have the same tea everytime papa's with me, so I was just thinking about it..."

He then let's out a chuckle

"Seems like you are interested, the tea is called Hibiscus tea. Hibiscus tea are the ones that your mother loves to drink, it helps her with her energy and to her it taste quite amusing."

"Hmmm~ Really?"

"Really!~ Would you like to taste some? Oh if im not wrong, your mother's side of the family really do love Hibiscus flavoured tea too, why not try it?"

I agreed and then infront of me, is the tea. I kept on staring at it and it looked like I had a staring competition. It reminds me of blood, the colour was dark red but was still clear. Papa then chuckled.

"Dont be shy, try it" he smiled

I gulped and took the cup and tried it. Once i swallowed it, Papa asked on how it tasted. I just looked blankly at it a said

"Im not sure what to think of it, but the flavour is quite interesting. The sourness from the hibiscus itself was delicious but adding the sweetness from the sugar made it even better."

"You think so? It's always been sour to me, so do you like it?"

I thought for a moment and turns to look at Papa

"Mhm! I love it!"

He then looks at me lovingly and smiled

"Im glad you do dear"

I finished the tea and asked for a second and the maid gladly pour me some more.

My expression then turns to a serious one and my father noticed it.

"Papa?"

"Yes dear?"

"Why are you kind to me?"

He was taken back and now eyes widened.

"Uncle Majesty ignores Athanasia because her mother died due to her giving birth to Athanasia"