~} 5 }>

Friend?:

Its been a month or so since the talk i had with Athy and we've became closer.

Every now and then she would come to the Emerald Palace to meet me or I come over to the Ruby Palace to see her.

Then a knock disturbed my thoughts

"Come in" I said

Then Lennon walked in

"Lady Athanase, His Majesty has requested you in the Audience Chamber"

"Oh! Is that so? I guess Hana shouldn't keep Uncle Majesty waiting!" I said trying to sound more child like

Which i succeeded in. Lennon thoughted that me call His Majesty, Uncle Majesty was cute.

~Timeskip cause its 2:30 in the morning~

Anyways as I soon approached the doors to the Audience Chamber, I could see Sir Roger.

Lennon, me and Sir Roger then meet up as I suspected.

"Greetings Princess Athanase, what brings you here?"

"Hm? Uncle Majesty has requested my presence in the Audience Chamber for today"

'Oh my, such big words a 6 year old is using' Sir Roger thoughted

"What brings you here Sir Sly?" I asked

He looked a taken back when I mentioned the name i call him. Frankly I don't like him, he acts as though he owns the very path he walks on. Not to mention Hes the guy who introduced Jeanette to Uncle Majesty. I was told by the one and only Athy Hehe!

He told us that he wanted to have an audience with Uncle Majesty and he then crossed path with us.

We all walked in once we had permission and greeted the emperor himself

"Greetings Uncle Majesty"

I then quickly covered my mouth and looked up to see his reaction. He didn't seemed phased so I assumed it was alright.

"My apologies"

Sir sly then laughed abit

~ After the audience since i cant keep my eyes open, I KNOW IM WEAK!~

Soon Sir Sly exited the Chamber.

"Athanase"

"Yes?"

"Why do you call me by the name 'Uncle Majesty'?"

"My apologies, it seems that i got 'Your Majesty' and 'Uncle' mixed up and then without me realising it, I started saying that"

I then looked down grabbing the edge of my dress as I was nervous. Uncle Majesty stared at me, I didnt see it but I could feel it.

"Very well, a reasonable answer for a child"

'A- a child!?' And irk formed on my forehead

Then Athanasia and Felix entered the Chamber.

"Youre here" Claude said

"Yes your majesty, we met Sir Roger outside"

"Mister Whitey!"

"Whitey?" Both me and Uncle Majesty questioned

"Because he looked like a white dog!"

Both me and Claude laughed, well Uncle Majesty hid it.

"So you met Sir Sly" I tried to cover a laugh

"Quite fitting for a man who won't ever stop barking or being a nuisance" Claude mention

Both me and Athy sweatdrop at his words.

Claude then glances at Felix

"Youve quickly became the nanny, I see"

And Felix just smiled and scratches his head

'I dont think it was a compliment Sir Felix' both me and Athy thought

Felix then mentioned Sir Sly or known as Mister Whitey's son, he also mentioned the child was around the same age as Athy and I.

"Wouldn't he be a good companion for the Princess?"

Claude then looks at Athy which Athy was shocked at since she was approaching the gold

"Is Athy gonna have a new friend?"

I felt a nail went through my heart, and a tear was about to roll down

'Athy how dare you *sniff mentally* I thought I was your friend!'

She then looked at me and so did Claude,

"No need, Athanase is enough for Athanasia"

I then smiled and acted proud and nodded furiously.

"Just imagining more children running around the palace gives me nightmare already. I hate it when its noisy"

'Why do I feel offended at his word?... Oh well'

I then ran slowly to Athy,

"On top of that, a boy like Roger Alpheus..."

Felix sweatdrop

Claude then picked Athy up and i didnt have enough time to react since I was dozing off. When I realised she was already picked up

'HOW MANY TIME DO I NEED TO BE BETRAYED TODAY'

Oh well she's his daughter anyways. Wait but mentally she isn't. I looked up to see Athy shocked and panic, she then looks at me and I gave a thumbs up and showed an expression that said

'Goodluck, I dont want a death wish and I dont want to be in your position too!'

She then looked betrayed and smirked at her. I cross my arms and thought

'Heh! That's what you get! Not that I can change his thoughts to let you down anyways but HEH!'

Uncle Majesty then went behind his throne and put down Athy on a mattress. I went over there too but with Felix, he smiled at me kindly and closed the curtains looking thingy.

I couldn't hear exactly what they was saying but I hope Athy hasn't digged up her own grave!

The whole time I stood beside Felix.

~TIMESKIP ONCE AGAIN!~

"Has his Majesty fallen asleep?" Felix asked and after a moment Athy responded

"Y-yes"

"This is quite unusual, he doesn't like being seen defenceless. It appears the princess' song was effective"

"I agree, I also almost fell asleep. Youre quite good at singing Athy."

Then Felix apologised to Athy and Athy apologised too, I wonder why. Anyways we then heard a sad story from Felix. Saying how his mother was a nanny and was the nanny of Uncle Majesty and he was jealous of him cause he had more attention than he did. Once she died, Felix didn't think any of it but once he take a look at a handkerchief his mother sewed his name onto, he cried.

"Does Princess Athanasia has a wish?" Felix asked

'A wish? Of course Athy has one!'

"At 18! Papa likes Athy more and more! As much as Athy Loves Papa! This much! So so so much!" Athy said

Both me and Felix chuckled.

"That wish will come true, I promise"

He laughed probably being he thinks its cute but she probably wants that wish so that she doesn't get killed.

Welp ill keep it a secret! A secret between just me and Athy!