chapter 4

Elijah

Shit got down yesterday. I was in a fight and it not fucking end well. Of course i won but the fucker got me good.

I am now staring at my bruises. In my stomach, my jaw and my legs. Nothing new really. I do get on fights daily.

I should become an underground fighter.

I chuckled at my thought. It was funny because i already was. Not until death but i still fought time to time. Just to blow off some stream ya know.

Manthos and i are in math lecture in collage, have i ever said how much i hate it here?

I do love music, i really do but why can't i just go with my band without going to a fucking collage?

I was about to drift to sleep when the door opened and a blond chick came in.

"I am so sorry i am late i woke up late"
She said

"No worries it's the first day so you can come in, what's you name?" The teacher asked the blond

"Alex black"

"Okey go sit somewhere, wherever there's a free spot."

She nodded and took a look at the class, then she made eye contact with... Manthos and started grinning as she made her way over at our desk which had an empty chair

"Manthos!" She said grinning, manthos on the other hand had a face of confusion. Did he not know her? What was he confused about?

I took a good look at her. And damn that blond chick was hot as fuck. Her body was made in heaven. Her face was cute yet a little bitchy.

"Oh- hey alex what are u doing here?"

"Don't be stupid i am in you class" she said and took the empty seat without asking  "soo who are u?" She was now looking at me.

"Elijah" i grumbled i was in no mood for a bubbly blond hot chick

"Alex can i talk to you?" Asked manthos with worry over his features.

What
Is
He
Worried
About
?

"Tell it in front of you friend i don't want to walk" she grumbled in the same tone as me

"Um.. okey... Are u okey? You seem kinda... Out of it??"

My eyes winded at what he was implying

"Are you asking me if i am high manthos?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin in her face

She was not just high, she was high as fuck

"Yeah that's what i am asking---"

But he didn't get to finish because the bell rang and she started running to the exit.

Not because she didn't want to answer but because someone was shouting her name.

I got out of the class and saw her with some dude.

She threw him to the floor and then sat on top of him

They were hugging each other like long lost siblings

Or as if they were dating

When they finally got up she slapped him.

"You piece of fucking shit where the fuck were you!" She started yelling and soon enough the whole hallway was enjoying the show

"I am so sorry alex, i didn't mean to disappear like that i swear"

"Like that? You were planning on leaving me? After everything we've been through?"

"I need to tell you something... I cheated on you" he said or more likely whispered.

Manthos and i's eyes winded at what we were witnessing.

"Of course you cheated you piece of shit.. so did i" she said with a small smile breaking into her lips

At this point i was so confused at what the fuck is happening right now.

"You whore" he growled "with who?"

"With your sister.. i must say she was great at bed" she said smirking and then something i didn't expect happening happened.

They started laughing their asses off.

"Oh john i missed you" she said with a tear leaving her eye

At this point either they are toxic and cheating on each other

Or something is going on

"Me too babe, i missed your bitchy face and the scenes you cause when we are in public.. but seriously why did you have to say that about my sister"

"Ugh she was fine in bed tho" she shrugged and his eyes winded a bit and then started laughing.

"I told you to leave my fucking sister alone. How many times do i have to tell you not to fuck her?"

"Um... She is hot?" She shrugged

At this point me and manthos were looking at them with wide eyes

So.. they are not dating, she is a lesbian? They are friends after she fucked his sister?

Damn

Alex made her way to us with a wide smile

"So john this is manthos who saved my life and prevented me from jumping off a cliff, and this is elijah"