Chapter Two (2): ...And More

Notes:

Warning from the Author: Really bad smut at the end, I suck at writing that, have no experience in writing it too. I'm not even sure it should count as smut.

Disclaimer: I went through a lot of moods writing this, and I did not edit this. As usual, it'll be a crap show. I'm so sorry.

Also, I do this weird thing where none of the music I'm listening to match up to my current scene, Like, I write happy scenes to sad music, and I wrote some of the idk, like beginning stuff, l on like... 'Freaks' by Jordan Clarke, and like 'No Friends' by Cadmium ft. Rosendale.

Like, none of the songs lined up. So, I'll be using that as an excuse if you find that none of the scenes are really what they should feel like.

I blame the songs. Again, I'm sorry.

PEGGY CARTER was not done telling her story to Bucky and Steve and she did not appreciate being called in by S.H.I.E.L.D because of Tony Stark and his Howard-like hijinks that caused trouble which had kept her busy for almost three weeks. Thank god Pepper stepped in and made it only two weeks.

When she got home. She rested for two days, didn't search for Dottie, didn't stress over a lot of things. She had to, there was a headache looming over her, just right there if she stressed herself out enough.

When she came back to her search for Dottie. Neither Bucky nor Steve hesitated for even a second to ask her to continue her tale, and that in exchange, they would help her. Peggy doesn't think for a moment that even if she doesn't tell them more about her and Dottie, they wouldn't help.

Bucky says he wants to hear more because he still idolizes Kalina, and his curiosity has gotten the best of him, and he wants to know what happened. Not the summarized version of it, an extended version-- no matter how long it must take.

Steve says he wants to know how Dottie won her heart, twice, and more about her.

With Steve's street-smart and easy charm, something Bucky does not have anymore and something Peggy is too intimidating to have, really. He should be of help. He has also been army-trained and he was Captain America, there were certain things he could pull off and do that Peggy could not.

Bucky was trained as a soldier just like Dottie, he knows the brutal ways--or some, and he knows the kind of thinking that comes from being tortured into a role like that, and he was in Hydra. Combine that with how he met Natasha Romanoff and talked to her and got to know her as they were being used by Hydra and while they were running and how he's the only one who's seen Dottie after she ran away. He's most definitely a use too.

Still, no one knew Dottie like Peggy did. Never knew her way of doing as she did, and never has he seen her in all her vulnerability.

All their knowledge and strengths pooled together should be enough to find one Russian Spy... right?

"So what did you do?" Bucky asked. "After the dinner."

"Yeah, and first kiss?" Steve leaned forwards.

"Well, Dottie and I got closer. She was a lot more adorable than I first thought. Nice, and sweet and so much more corruptible, or I thought back then, than you, Steve."

"Your taste of blondes with extraordinary strength that you can corrupt is... No judgement, I like your tastes. I've met both people you've fallen in love with and damn." Bucky says, Peggy likes her comments. "But the corrupting is questionable."