Full-level players in the end-of-day

LINKS:
https://m.shubaow.net/199/199136/

Shi Mingyue accidentally entered the apocalyptic novel, only to find that she had five full-level life occupation skills and backpacks in the game. I only wanted to survive, but I didn't expect to accidentally build the largest and most comprehensive doomsday base. Base A: We have a collection team. Shi Mingyue: I am a collection team alone. I also bring my own orchard, greenhouse, plantation... Base B: We provide sleeping bags and tents. Shi Mingyue: I have an independent residential building, system production, complete facilities, warm in winter and cool in summer. Base C: We encourage transactions. Shi Mingyue: I have all kinds of shops, weapons and equipment, pharmaceutical supplements, delicious food... fully meet the needs of life. Later, all bases: please be annexed! Seeking to be expanded! Pray for Shi Mingyue, the god of infrastructure, to look at us! ! ! * Shi Mingyue happily hoards and fills the warehouse every day. It's just - how did you collect a villain? The indifferent and gloomy man caught a glimpse of her, and immediately followed her behind her like a puppy, his eyes stubbornly hot again-- "Patrol, the fields are planted, the chickens are fed, the trees are chopped... What else is there to do? I'm here." Shi Mingyue: ...is the impermanent fighting frenzy in the book? That's it? ? ? #末世四養狂雲計戲的日記# Note: 1. Relaxed text, no brains and no logic is to hoard the collection infrastructure, cool! 2. Sweet text! 3. Cross the world of books, please do not compare with reality. Content Tag: End Times Sweet Wen Shuang Wen Infrastructure Search keywords: Protagonist: Shi Mingyue, Lu Qin ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Pre-collection "Salted Fish Debuts in C after Dressing as a Female Match" One sentence introduction: hoarding crazy, collecting crazy, infrastructure crazy Mo Liyi: Love life no matter what the circumstances!