Plane restaurant management [food]

LINK: https://shubaowb.com/novel/295305.html

Shi Xi, who had just graduated, accidentally obtained a plane system, so she started her own food journey.
  In the hot interstellar holographic game, a box lunch shop suddenly opened in Novice Village; in the underworld where no one has set foot, where evil spirits are everywhere, a smelly shop that can smell for ten miles suddenly appeared in the restricted area where no one has set foot... The interstellar people were surprised
  . Suddenly, they discovered that a box lunch restaurant suddenly opened in the recently popular holographic game. Players who had only known about nutrient solutions were shocked. While eating the fragrant lunch boxes, they shed tears of emotion. It turns out that the food is so delicious.
  The ghosts in the underworld discovered that a stinky shop with a fragrant smell had opened in the depths of the netherworld. They followed the stench carefully and went there, only to see the imprisoned evil ghosts sitting in the shop engrossed in eating.
  So Shi Xi discovered that her stores in every dimension were booming.
  Tentative locations:
  1. Open a box lunch restaurant in the holographic game
  2. Open a smelly shop in the underworld
  3. Open a cafeteria in the comic university
  4. Open a barbecue restaurant in the world of immortality
  5. Open a hot pot restaurant in the ocean
Reading guide:
1. Different types of restaurants will be opened in each plane. The whole text is imaginary, and it all depends on imagination;
2. There is CP, and the emotional line accounts for less;
3. Refuse writing guidance and communicate peacefully, okay?
Below is the copy of "Reviving China Depends on Me [Interstellar]". If you like it, I hope you can add it to your collection!
Copywriting:
  Song Yuxing, who had just finished collecting all the illustrations for the game, traveled to an interstellar novel and became a vicious cannon fodder in the novel. He was escorted to the Desolate Star as soon as he opened his eyes.
  In the interstellar era, entertainment is rampant and civilization is lacking. Chinese civilization is even considered to be fictional and does not exist.
  Song Yuxing: Can you bear this? Our thousands-year-old civilization is no joke! You descendants can't do it, you still have to look at me.
  Fortunately, the game system came here with her. Looking at the familiar game panel and all-black illustrations, Song Yuxing rolled up her sleeves.
  Isn't it just a liver-explosion? She is familiar with this operation.
  So in the myth section of the paradise, people saw the god with the head of a human and the body of a snake. With a gentle tap, humans were born from the soil; they saw the god sleeping in the chaos using an ax to split the darkness, and finally opened up the heaven and the earth and transformed into The four seasons turned into the sun and the moon, and into the rivers...
  In the history section of the paradise, they saw the eternal emperor sitting on a high position and said extremely domineeringly: "I am the first emperor. The following generations will be counted, the second and third generations will last forever. The legend is endless!"
  There are also Chang'an of the Tang Dynasty in the peaceful and prosperous era, and Luoyang with exquisite architecture...
  Not only that, the interstellar people discovered that they can also experience the joy of soaring ninety thousand miles on Kunpeng, and personally experience the First Emperor's unification of the six countries. The majestic and domineering power of being able to enter the immortal cultivation mode and experience the grandeur of immortals caressing my head, tying hair and granting immortality... The
  interstellar people were so shocked that their pupils shrank: How could China be so powerful? !
  Song Yuxing smiled: It is my duty to revive China. 
  On the eve of Chinese Valentine's Day, a well-known reporter caught Song Yuxing, the owner of China Paradise, and asked her what activities would be held on Chinese Valentine's Day.
  Song Yuxing smiled despite the dark circles under her eyes: "Ah, of course there will be a beautiful and happy mythical love story."
  So the fans who knew the news cheered and bought up all the tickets for the Chinese Valentine's Day.
  As a result, on the same day, fans who experienced the beautiful mythical love story posted posts in a daze.
  [After watching "Chang'e Flying to the Moon", I realized that lovers will eventually be separated. ]
  [Family members, do you understand? The Chinese Valentine's Day was created by the boss. Now I feel extremely uncomfortable just looking at Chang'e, woo woo woo. ]
  [I went to see "Chang'e Flying to the Moon" with my girlfriend. Now my girlfriend can't stop crying. I, a grown man, also cried too. The boss is really not a human being. 】
  Song Yuxing (smiling face): I am serious about beating up the fans.