I have a plane trader

LINK:    https://shubaowb.com/novel/295357.html

Chen Sanqiu inherited a doomsday base.
If you don't grow your base, you will die.
Of course she chose to live, but the road ahead was difficult.
There are currently only two people in the small base, and they are so hungry that they look like they will burp in the next second.
Wanting to grow bigger is easier said than done.
Fortunately, she carries a golden finger with her - a plane trader
that can exchange materials from other worlds, so Chen Sanqiu trades from -
[Orc World]: in exchange for extremely high-yield food
[Martial Arts World]: in exchange for physical fitness Martial arts secrets
[World of Science and Technology]: In exchange for energy guns that ordinary people can use
[World of Cultivation]: In exchange for elixirs that prolong life
[Magic World]: In exchange for magic scrolls that automatically build houses
Ordinary people who are shocked by the endless supply of materials from other worlds: "Big You're awesome!"
New article [The Sect Leader Holds the Script to Win] Please collect it!
Loose cultivator Chu Changsheng traveled through the small world of Lingxi overnight and became the leader of an unknown sect, taking over the sect's disabled patients.
The youngest disciple lay on the bedside crying and shouting: "Sect master, senior brother is going to sell him to you for the elixir. Please save him..."
Chu Changsheng: Ah, this... it's not necessary.
Chu Changsheng had no interest in teaching his disciples and planned to take care of everything and run away.
However, the sect system hit her——
[Task: Name the Nameless Sect. ]
[Completion reward: ten years of cultivation. 】
Chu Changsheng: "..."
As a casual cultivator, she was ignorant and fell into great opportunities.
So -
[The sect's disciples have exceeded ten people: a reward for a heaven-level mental technique]
[The sect's disciples have exceeded a hundred people: they have been rewarded with spiritual energy empowerment] [One of the sect's disciples has
exceeded the foundation establishment: a reward of twenty years of cultivation] [The sect's disciples have exceeded 100 people: a reward for spiritual energy empowerment] [The sect's disciples have exceeded 100 people: a reward for twenty years of cultivation
] The disciple achieves the achievement of becoming famous: a reward of 10,000 top-quality spiritual stones]
[The disciple of the sect reaches a small level of alchemy: a reward of 10 spirit-washing herbs]
Chu Changsheng won easily while recruiting disciples.
By the way, he also abducted a handsome, slender male puppet, and played a nurturing game of playing house.
The Changsheng Sect is a legend in the Lingxi world.
It is rumored that the leader of the clan, Chu Zhenren, has a pair of "ghost eyes" that can tell luck and predict the future.
All the disciples she took under her wing, whether they were beggars who were about to starve to death, trash who was expelled from their families, old people who were dying, disfigured oirans... were eventually taught to become powerful by her.
Immortals support me on my head, and I can live forever by tying my hair.
Chu Changsheng was the salvation and hope of his disciples, and gave them everything.
Without exception, these people loved and respected her, and were willing to risk their lives for her.
The half-demon Song Hanyu was seriously injured. He gave up his body and put his soul into a puppet to heal his injuries.
As a result, the puppet was sold to a strange woman by accident.
The woman is the head of the sect. She stays by his side all day long when she is not doing anything serious. She talks to him and gives him new clothes. She hugs him from time to time and lets him sleep next to her at night.
Song Hanyu fell.
After the injury healed, his consciousness flew into the eyebrows of the woman meditating on the futon, wanting to surprise her and connect with her soul.
As soon as he entered, Song Hanyu was dumbfounded -
wasn't this woman the old enemy who severely injured him?
Chu Changsheng was also stunned -
not only was her boredom-relieving gadget alive, but it was also the old enemy that caused her to travel through time?
Song Hanyu thought for a while: "...If you win, I will cultivate with you!"
Chu Changsheng: "??? Get out!"