part- 4♥️♥️

So guys I am back...aaj mai dusra part de rahi hun ......aapke frnds kobi share kardo yaar plzz...

Siddharth came back after changing his clothes into his famous shorts and tee..👇

When he came back he saw sana is talking with his dad

Sd: aur kya kiya us Siddharth ne ..his dad asked curiously .

Siddharth stopped on his listening his name bcoz he knows about Sana's pranks..

Sana: aapko patha hai dada Siddharth ne na mujhe itna sathaya ki pucho hi math bol rahe the aaj clg nahi jaunga ..ghar may boldunga holiday hai maine na bohut rokne ki koshish ki..she said innocently ...

( Aapko bata dun sana call his dad as dada)

Siddharth shocked listening he was like hainnnn ye kya tha wala look... And he thought to see how long his baby will go..

Sd: Han muje patha tha doll.uske baare mai ..vo bachpan se aisehi kartha hai ...

Sana: ha dada vo na kya hotha hai Han clg chor hein haina..she asked laughing inwardly..🤭🤭

Siddharth came to her and smacked her head ..she dramatically rubber her head and saw his dad and his dad glared him...

Sana bite her tongue cutely....

Sid: kya bola bey tune maine kya bola tereko he asked her..

Sd: jo hua vohi bol rahi thi ab chupchap reh ...

Sid: Han sahi hai ye patha hai .mujhe dono gharon may usey hi zyaada pyar karthe ho ..he sighed

Sana teased her ..

He glared her..and said isiliye itni ziddi hai ye .and she pouted..

Sm came back from kitchen

Sm came back from kitchen.and said lunch ready hai sab aajao..

Sana: mommm..mummaa..desert mai kya banaya she asked excitedly..

Sid: tu itni cheekti kyun hai mom Ko dekke ..

She didn't said anything and went to dining table and sat there followed by his dad and sidhharth .. Siddharth sat next to her ..

All are eating except shehnaaz.. Siddharth knows this comes next ..

Sid: baccha wt hppnd ..khana kyu nahi kha rahi ho..

Sana : khatho rahi huna..

Sid:. Dikh raha hai jaldi finish karo..

Sm and sd leaves this matter to him bcoz they knew she won't eat and don't listen to them .she is soo stubborn.. Siddharth is only able to make her eat ..they ate and left to their room ..

Siddharth completed his lunch and saw shehnaaz playing with spoon and didn't anything yet..

Sid: sana eat fast .. otherwise I am not gonna give u ur favourite dessert

Sana : kha rahi hunn aurr mujhe dessert chahiye

Sid: ohk so finish fastly ..he waited for 10 mins but she didn't ate..

Sana come here and pulled her into his lap and said open ur mouth ..she ate 2 spoons and saw him..he raised his eyebrow asking what..

Sana: nahi khaana ..she said cutely

Sid: nahi sun raha mai..eat fastly..he said sternly ..

Sana: plzzzz siddy plzzz

Sid: ohk thoda sa aurr phir desset ohk

She nooded and ate food .. Siddharth gave her dessert custard she took it happily ..

Sid: complete it fastly tume movie dekhna thana we will see ..

Sana is eating fastly after listening about movie ..

Sid : araam sa baby ..kya kar rahi ho sana ..gale mai atak jayega..

Sana: hogaya......she said smiling sheepishly..

Sid: go to mom..come back with snacks to the theatre room I am waiting for you there ohkk.she nodded and went to kitchen

Siddharth is waiting for her in theatre room sitting on the couch and finding movie to see..

Siddharth thought to play a horror movie to tease Sana bcoz he knows that she is scared of bhootha

Sana came excitedly with full of snacks in her hand running towards himm...she is going to fall ..but Siddharth caught her in her arms and glared her she smiled cutely..and he left her..

siddy baby boy konsi movie hai she asked

siddy baby boy konsi movie hai she asked ..

Sid: horror hai..
She gulped and Siddharth smirked seeing her face..

Sana: but kyun.. action dekhenge na bhoom bhoom she said showing her punches

Sid: nahi horror dekhenge..kyun dar lagtha hai kya ..

Sana: pagal ho kya .sana kisise nahi darti ye patha hai aapko..

So guys I am ending this part here ...mujhe clg bi jaana hotha hai but I am writing for u guys lekin koyi vote, comment, follow aur share bhi nahi kartha....

Ab story may twist and turns ,new characters,masala ,sab start hogaa

Yaar pad ke chale mat jaana follow karna aur frnds ko bi bolna ..❤️.

Ur unprofessional writer 😎😎