part-17❤️❤️

Hii guyss...do u remember me ...I hope u all are... I am sorry I am really busy bcoz of clg..i will try to update soon....so without bakwass..let's start the story....

Recap:

Sid: mtlb...mai samjha nahi..kya hua kal..

Sana: kal na...

Flash back:

Karthik : sana chalna kuch batana hai tujhse ..he said and dragged her to the empty room..

Sana: kya hai yaar....vahi pe botho bol saktha tha na..she said irritatingly...

Karthik: nahi bata sakhta ...kuch important hai ...sunlo ek baar ...plzz kuch mat bolna ..dantna mat....

Sana: aisa kya bolne wala hai tu..she asked and raised her eyebrow...

Karthik : tujhe patha haina jo hamare class may hai Sanaya mai ussey pyaar kartha hun...

Sana: hqn ...tho mere pass pyaar ki mala Kyu jhaap raha hai...

Karthik: arey suntho sahi...itna kyun bolthi hai tu...

Sana: ha bhok...she said and giggled bcoz remembering sid telling same..bcz she said same like sid ....

Karthik: tu has kyun rahi hai yaar..

Sana: tu bolna ...ab tujhe mere hasne se bhi prblm hai kya ..she said seriously...

Karthik : arey ..nahi nahi meri maa..tho mai bol raha tha ki mai kal Sanaya ka birthday hai ..aur mai usko propose karna chahtha hun...

Sana: wow ..sacchi congratulations yaar...tho tu party kab dega amma mujhe bohut khushi ho rahi hai...

Karthik: meri maa..mujhe idhar tension ho rahi hai ki vo ha bolegi ki nai aur tujhe party ki padi hai....

Sana: Abey tu tension mat le... na kyu bolegi ...

Karthik: tujhe ek baat bolun plzz..daantna mat..

Sana: kya ....she asked with confusion..

Karthik: mujhe bohut nervousness ho rahi hai...mai ek baar tujhe bolke try karlun plzz.....

Sana: kya bol raha hai....she frowned

Karthik: plzzz ...sirf practice hi tho hai kahan mai sacchi ka propose kar raha hun...plzz plzz

Sana: chal theek hai jaldi kar...class ka time ho raha hai...
Karthik sat on his knees and said..

Karthik: I love you...

Flashback ends....

Tabhi aap agaye ...aur dekha bhi nahi kya ho raha tha ... Usko mardiya aur mujhpe chilla diya..aur gussa bhi kardiya ...she pouted...

I am sry baccha ..he said and tilted his face down bcoz of guilt....she saw that and said to ease him...

Sana: vo chodo ...lekin maaf karne ke liye kuch karna padega ...
she said mischievously...sidharth knows she is trying to divert his mind..so he smiled and asked...

Sid: kya babie..bolo...

Sana: aapko na mujhe long drive pe leke jaana hoga ...aur 3 ice cream and no arguments ...he already changed his expression when she said 3 ice cream but he kept silent bcoz she glared after seeing his changed expression...aur raath ko restaurant may dinner...tmrw no college

Sid: what he yelled...

Sana: achha accha last wala cancel cheek kyun rahe ho she twisted her lips...and he chuckled..

Then she slowly raised her face and kissed his right cheek,then left cheek and then his chin....he felt something..he wanted to kiss her all face and lips too ..but he cant bcoz he is thinking she is so small ....but he know why she is doing this all...he smiled slightly ..when he is in thinking session he felt softness on his lips for a fraction of seconds...he was shocked and saw her face....she blusshed and hide her face in his neck..but he took her face from his neck with of his palms and asked...

Sid: what did u do just now...he asked with same shock ....but she giggled..

Sana: kiss on pointed her finger towards his lips...

Sid:and may I know where u saw that ...?

Sana: phone...she whispered like she is explaining something important to him...

Sid: Abey tu kya kya dek rahi hai Mobile may aur sikh rahi hai huhhh..she chuckled ...abse tu kuch dekhne se pehle mujhe dikahyegi ..mai ha bolun tho hi dekhegi...tu na aaj kal bohut bigad rahi hai...he said and she pouted...

And he pecked his cute pout this time ...she gasped..her face got redenned

Sana: jo àapne abhi kiya vo ...mtlb aap karo tho raasleela ..mai karun tho character dheela...he laughed loudly but she sat with grumpy face

Sid: ok ok I won't laugh ...but u know how much cute u r and he pecked her again on her lips...

She gasped again with slightly opening her mouth like ohh...

Sana: dekha dekha aapne phir kiya...bohut gande ho aap ....he laughed again adoring her cute expressions..

Sid: ohk ab jo kiya vo kar sakhte hain ...u and me dono ...ohk,..she also blushed...

Mela baby Sharma raha hai Han ...mera cuto ...chotu sa baccha .. Adorable baccha ,goru goru babie...kha jaun mai tereko...he said cooeing sweet names to her...she giggled loudly...both ended up laughing together on bed....they started to talk anything and everything means sana is talking a lot and sid is listening keenly...the. Sana slowly dozzed off in his arms like a small baby clutching his t-shirt in her fist...he kissed her head and he also slept then....

Both got up by evening and got ready to execute her conditions to forgive him.....

Sana's outfit:

sid's outfit:

She made him wear this to look similar

She made him wear this to look similar....he deneid it ..but bcoz of her stubbornness he had to wear that atlast.....they both said their parents that they sorted it all and they are ok with it they have no prblm and there are going out....their parents was very very happy...bua is also happy bcoz sana will come sid's home now finally....and they both headed towards the car...in the parking.....

I end this part here...if  there is prblm u can dm me or comment me....plzz guys do share follow comments and reviews... really ur comments do motivate me....plzz do vote guyss..thank you and love u all ❤️❤️

I will be back soon guys... don't forget me till then..
Ur special chotu writer 😎😎😉