part-9❤️❤️

Hii guyss...

So let's start...

Pm: vo apne room. May gayi hai beta ..phone bhulgayi vahi lene ..

Sid: ohh ok ...sana..sana...baccha come fast yaar..pehle din hi late hojaogi kya..he yelled..

Sana from room...aaayiiiiiii...she came running from her room..he was shocked to see her in that dress .this is not first timee..she is wearing but clg ke liye ye dress no way...( Laundon ki line lag jayegi 😉)....

She came to himm and said..

Sana: let's go..

Sid: ye kya pehna hai tumne...clg ke liye..go and change...he said little angrily

Sana: isme kya hua yaar ...plzz aap na kuch mat bolo..pehli baar thodi pehna hai...

Sid: I said go and change sana..time waste mat karo ..

Sana: siddy...plzz late hojayega ..I am not going to change..

Sid: goo

Sana: nooo

Sid: sana..go

Sana: no ..no..no...

Sid: tum nahi manogi na..do whatever u want to do...he said and started to leave...

Sana: plzz siddy plzzzz

Sid: no..

Sana : pretty plzzz.. she said with  such a innocense and puppy eyes...he sighed..bcoz he fucking can't ignore that puppy eyes and cute face...

Sid: ohk ..but listen to me this is first and last time wearing shorts for the clg understood ...she nodded like a kid who is understanding wt her mother is explaining ...he kissed her cheek and forehead and said chalo...

IN CAR...

  SID: Phir bol raha hun dhyaan se sunlo..

Sana: yaar plzz bebu yaar.mai thak chuki hun sun sun ke samajh gayi mai...kisi ladke ke close nahi jaana hai..koyi kuch boletho darna nahi hai jawaab dena hai..no gaalis ......no timepass..padhayi pe dhyaan dena hai... No bunk....kuch huatho aapko call karna hai ya aapke paas aana hai ...bcoz he is telling this nth time to her ....he smiled listening this and sana saw that and said ....

Sana : car roko...jaldi ..roko,roko jaldi .

Sid was in his thinking session when he hear her voice he got panicked and stop the car in jerk ..

Sid: kya hua baccha..lagi kya ..kuch hua ..kya hua ..kuch chahiye ..chot lagi hai ...he started blabbering with concern..

Sana smiled sheepishly... Siddharth frowned...

Sana: kholo...she said indicating her seatbelt .

Sid: kya ...kyun he asked with confusion....

Sana: kholo..jaldi .jaldi...mera bi aapka bi..he did what she said she crawled into his lap ...and leaned his seat ,kissed his cheek tightly he snruched his nose ..and hugged him tightly.....

Sid: awww mela baccha

Sid: awww mela baccha ..mela baby..mele babby ko aaj merepe itna pyaar kyun aa raha hai .hmm..? Kya hua he kissed her right cheek ..itna cute hai mera baby..he kissed her left cheek..kitna pyaara hai..kissed her nose ...good girl hai...kissed her chin ..meri sab baath manta hai..he lastly kissed her forehead...😘😘 She giggles at this ....

Sana: aapko patha hai..aap kitne pyaare ho ...I love uuhhhh...she said and kissed his cheek and he smiled...

He pulled her away and make her sit in her seat and started thier journey again..

Sid: by the way...u know what is love..

Sana: ha ..patha hai ..like how mumma and papa loves me ..mom and dada loves me. Right...and jo movies may hotha hai

Sid: yes correct ..but love bohut sare types hotha hai..

Sana: mtlb...bolo..

Sid : this conversation is for another time.. leave it..tum abi choti ho..he said and pulled her cheek...

Sana: bolona... Ab tho mera school bi hogaya u know that I am college aap bol sakthe ho...mai sab samajhti hun..

Sid : patha hai...but phir kabhi..chalo ab get down ..clg aagaya..

They  came out from the car and move towards the clg...all boys are oogling at her and girls are drooling over him joki normal si baath hai.. Siddharth glared all...and they moved away ....

U all know that sid ka last year hai he is senior and unka aura ,aisa hai ki sab log unse darte hai ..he is so famous in that College..aur kahi ladkiyon ka crush hai unpe.....

But sana saw all girls drooling over him..she went to him and asked him to bend down he did what she said ...she kissed his cheek ..he smiled  and patted her cheek and raised his eyebrow asking what..she nooded in no....this shocked all girls that he is smiling when one girl is kissing him.....,..

Kaushal; jai; Shefali,and mahi also came...

Sid: hey jai, kushal waved his hand to them they came to him..

Kushal: hey...

Jai: hiii...

Siddharth : she is shehnaaz,,and shehnaaz he is kushal..and he is jai....

She said hii to them and said I know u both ..siddy ne bola hai..

Kushal: I also know u..mujhe bi tumhare siddy ne hi bola hai..he said and sid glared him..he ignored that and said...can I call u cupcake..u look soo cute...he said pulling her cheek..

Sana: ha..aap kuch bi bulalo ..but ye math karo..she said with pout rubbing her cheeks and mai aapko teddy bulaun... Kushal nooded andthey all chuckled..

Jai: maibi hun mujhe tho bhulgai he asked her  ...

Sana: haaye nai..aap hi chup ho..mai tho aapko dekhe jaa rahi thi...

Jai : ohhh .ok so I am jai..u r soo adorable and I will call u doll ohk..he said

Sana: ohhh.ok so I am sana..u r soo handsome and I will call u bhai ohk ..she said mimicking him..all laughed ..

Shefali ,mahi also introduced themselves ..all became one group and frnds ...he leaved them to their class rooms and went to their respective classrooms...

So ..I. Am ending this part here..hope u like the part..agla part khwaabon may ...sry sry. Jald hi....so daily mai sab kuch nahi bolsakthi...do whatever you want to do..but don't trouble ur maata, pitha....😉😉..aaj maine bada part diya..ohk.. and by the way happy 2 years sidnaaz anniversary guys..❤️❤️

Ur unprofessional writer 😎😎