Chapter 1: Sukuna's Vessel

"Looks like he awake now." You spoke out as you noticed the boy named Yuji Itadori blinked his eyes and gained consciousness back. 

"Morning." Gojo said as he looked at the boy through the blindfold. Yuji looked up before he met the man with white hair and a black blindfold over his eyes. Yuji looked around the room as it had the lantern and talisman all around it.

"So which one are you right now?" Gojo asked out of the blue. 

"Aren't you..." Yuji mumbled with his eyes half-lidded. 

"Gojo Satoru. I teach first-years at Jujutsu Tech." His hand then gestured to you on his left side. "And this is (L/N) (Y/N), she's in charge of the second years."

Yuji looked at you before his eyes widened slightly because your feet didn't touch the ground but instead, you were levitating yourself and sitting in the air with legs and arms crossing as you were surrounded by the luminescent vapor of red hue because of your cursed energy.

"Jujutsu? Fushiguro? Senpai!" He was suddenly shocked as he looked back to see his hands were tied by the rope. "What the hell is this?"

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others. Itadori Yuji."

"Yes." You said. "And for what we have been informed, it's been decided that you are to be secretly executed."

.

.

.

~Flashback~

You felt the vibration in your pants pocket. You stopped walking and picked up your phone, you looked at the screen as it was Megumi Fushiguro who was calling you. "Hello, Megumi? What is it?"

"Is Gojo-sensei with you, (L/N)-sensei?"

You glanced at Gojo who was lazily lying on the couch. "Satoru, it's your student." Gojo suddenly went beside you and grabbed your hand that held the phone close to his face. 

"Megumi, did you find it?!" Gojo said with excitement, you made a disgusting face as you slapped his hand off you. He grabbed your phone and pressed the speaker so that you could listen to it with him.

"There's nothing here."

"Huh?" Gojo hummed as you frowned confusingly. 

"The Stevenson screen's empty."

"For real? That's hilarious! Maybe it took a nighttime stroll." You smacked his head for his ridiculous joke.

"I'm gonna punch you." Megumi scolded through the phone as you replied.

"I'll be glad to let you do that."

"Waah, (Y/N)! Why don't you protect me?!" Gojo whined as he wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his cute pouted face on your shoulder. 

"No." You said with an irk mark and pushed his face away with your hand. "Well. Keep looking, Megumi. It may not be too far or someone may already take it." You told him before Gojo interrupted him. 

"No going home until it's recovered, okay?" He pressed the hang-up button and tossed it to you.

"Maybe I should go look with him." You said as Gojo laid back on the couch again. 

"Why? He'll be fine by himself. He's capable of handling the curses."

"But the thing that Megumi is gonna recover is Sukuna's finger. It attracts all the curses. Don't you think that he will get himself in danger because of that?" Gojo hummed in response to your reason. He patted the spot beside him on the couch, inviting you to sit with him. You sat down but kept your distance away from him.