Chapter 10: Baseball Game

You and the teachers were having a meeting when Ijichi came to report what happened after the ambush. You were sitting under your legs with your hands on your lap on Gojo's right who had his arm on his left knee.

"Next up are the casualties. Three Second Grade sorcerers, one Semi First Grade sorcerer, five assistant supervisors, and two cursed storehouse guards. They're all sorcerers who were standing by at Jujutsu High and working separately from Gojo-san, (L/N)-san, and Principal Yaga. We're waiting on the report from Ieiri-san, but we're nearly certain it was the work of the cursed spirit that Nanami-san encountered before."

"Tsk." You heard Gojo click his tongue with irritation.

"Do you think we should share this information with the students and the other sorcerers?" Utahime asked for everyone's opinion.

Gakuganji's face lowered a bit before he answered, "No."

"It's probably better to keep this among the higher-ups. We don't want to give curse users certainty that Special Grade objects were stolen." Yaga answered before he asked Ijichi. "Has the curse user we captured spilled anything?"

"It's not hard to get him to talk, but most of what he says is irrelevant nonsense. However, he claims that he only participated in the attack because he was ordered to as part of a deal."

.

.

.

~Flashback~

Juzo whose hands and neck got tied by a rope, confessed all the things that he knew.

"I wanted to make a coat rack. That monk promised me that. I don't know their name. I couldn't tell if they were a man or woman. Just a brat with white hair in a bob cut."

.

.

.

~Back to the present~

"An androgynous monk kid with a bob cut?" Mei Mei mumbled before her eyes turned to you and Gojo. "That ring any bells?"

You shook your head while Gojo lifted both of his hands. "Nope. We sure he's not spouting bullshit? Is there any sorcerer skilled at getting confessions?"

"How did a cursed spirit and outsiders get through Tengen-sama's barriers in the first place?"

"That was probably the work of the Special Grade cursed spirit the students fought. That one has a unique presence. Even though it's a cursed spirit, it's incredibly close to natural spirit." Gojo explained.

"According to Todo, it was able to hide among plants. And Tengen-sama's barrier doesn't function against plants." You added.

"Tengen-sama's barrier puts all its power into hiding, not protecting. So once you get in, it's kind of weak." Gojo spoke up before he began to think which you secretly used telepathy to read his mind. "Are they worried about Sukuna's fingers enhancing Yuji's potential? Or are they trying to enhance themselves? Something isn't sitting right."

"For now, let's be glad our students are safe." Utahime said with a relieved smile.

"But it goes without saying that the exchange event is now canceled." Yaga said with his hand moving out of his chin.

"Hold on. That's not for us to decide, is it?" Everyone and you turned to Gojo with confusion.

.