Chapter 11: Suspect (END)

(This part will be super short as the Death Painting Arc are all about the First Years trio. Sorry about that.)

.

.

.

~Huge Timeskip~

You had received news from the First-years that they had defeated one special-grade curse spirit and unexpectedly two Cursed Womb: Death Paintings that got stolen from the warehouse during the ambush.

You and Gojo were sitting on the black long couch beside the coffee table that had the sugar and a cup of coffee on it. You were listening to Gojo having a talk on the phone with Utahime on his right side.

"Man, it wasn't just a cursed spirit with a finger. When we analyzed the corpses, what a surprise! It was the manifestation of the other goods." Gojo dropped two sugar cubes into his coffee before he stirred it and placed it back on the table. "They each took out one Special Grade! This year's first-years are the cream of the corp! It must be my skill as an instructor."

You pretended to gag because of his self-proclaim which Gojo noticed at the corner of his eyes.

.

.

.

"I don't want any long chats with you on my day off." Utahime muttered as she was at the airport. "You're calling about arrangements for the drinking party, right?"

"Well, find any candidates?"

"None. Everyone's busy, even myself. What now? Should I try asking the students, too?"

"(Y/N) and I are lightweight, so we don't mind if the party's alcohol-free."

.

.

.

"We're counting on you to keep reaching out to people." Gojo then hung up as he leaned his back on the couch.

"She hasn't anyone suspicious?" You asked him with your eyes looking at him.

"Umm." Gojo nodded as he let out his thoughts to you. "We never know what might be listening around Utahime, after all. I don't want to think about one of the students being the traitor. This is such a pain."

You tiredly looked at his phone as he tapped a password to his bank account, sending money to someone. "Well, I'll leave the rest to you, Mei-san."

"Are you trying to bribe her now?" You asked with one brow frowning. Gojo only pouted in response which you ignored. You nodded your head sleepily before you closed your eyes and fainted with your head leaning on Gojo's shoulder.

Gojo turned his head to see you had fallen asleep, he had a mischievous grin before he secretly took a picture of your sleeping face with your mouth slightly open.

"As cute as always."

His grin turned into a dreamy smile before he closed his eyes under his blindfold and leaned on the top of your head.

.

.

.

【THE END OF SEASON 1】