Chapter 6: Meetings

When you were working in your office, you used clairvoyance power as your irises turned crimson red to check what your students and the first years were doing. Your eyes widened as you saw two students from Kyoto school, Todo Aoi, and Zenin Mai, Maki's twin sister approach Nobara and Megumi. Aoi asked Megumi about the type of girls and his response disappointed Aoi, causing him to attack him while Mai locked Nobara with her arms and aimed the gun at her stomach.

You smiled in relief as you watched your students come to rescue them. Panda and Inumaki handled Aoi while Maki confronted her sister. They soon later retreated as Aoi went to meet his idol, Takada Nobuko. You smiled as you watched Nobara and Maki get along very well Nobara truly respected her for her strength as Maki told her about her family and how she would prove herself to become the head of the Zenin Clan.

You later got called by Panda and Maki that Nobara and Megumi were saved now. "Well, I'm glad that you guys saved them. Take care of your Kouhais. Bring them to Ieiri if you have to."

"Yes, (L/N)-sensei." Maki and Panda replied before they hung up. 

You placed your phone down on the table as your legs crossed under the table with your eyes turned back to normal. "How annoying of them to show up earlier and attack my students. Aoi and Mai... The troublesome kids." You murmured with your left hand on your cheek, your mind wandering about the two kids that the second-years had encountered earlier.

Mai Zenin, the grade 3 jujutsu sorcerer, and Maki's younger twin. She's been kind of rude to you since the first time she met you because you were the teacher of Maki and she doubted that you had trained Maki to become stronger than her when in reality, Maki was strong on her own with your little instruction. But inside Mai's mind, she secretly admired you as the strongest sorceress. It proved that females could become powerful.

And Aoi Todo, the grade 1 jujutsu sorcerer, and the strongest student in Kyoto Jujutsu High. When he laid his gaze on you for the first time, you were perfectly fit for his type of girl. He began to have his fantasy about you being his and Takada's teacher who gave him advice on how to win her heart. He also knew you from his mentor, Yuki Tsukumo who she proclaimed to be your best friend even though you thought of her as just a distant friend.

But at least he respected your privacy and personal space, unlike someone else.

"(Y/N)-chan~!"

"Speak of the devil..." You mumbled as you turned to the door and saw the man-child and so-called, Gojo Satoru. "What do you want now, Satoru?" You mumbled with a bored tone.

"What? I just want to meet you and see your pretty face every single day~" 

You growled at his flirting words. You sighed deeply as you rubbed your tired eyes. You opened your eyes before you didn't see him in front of you. You looked both sides before you were startled as your chair bent down abruptly, causing you to slam on the back of the chair, and looked up to see the grin of Gojo who looked down at you.

"You're so fun to tease, (Y/N)-chan~"

"Guess it can't be helped. You're such a kitten." You said as you closed your eyes. Gojo pouted as he leaned his face closer and his lips would almost touch yours if you bent yourself up. 

"Well, this kitten needs some attention from his mistress~" You gritted your teeth with your face flushed, feeling the danger of the distance between you and him.

You teleported from your chair, causing the chair to slam on his infinity barrier, startling him slightly. "So, what do you want me to help you with? Or are you just gonna annoy me like this?"

"Oh, (Y/N), you know me so well! It's like you have read my mind." He exclaimed with faked shock. 

"Please be serious." You said.