Juju Stroll Episode 10 + Announcement

"Fushiguro! Have you seen my uniform jacket?" Nobara asked him with only a shirt and short pants on her. "Have you seen my uniform jacket?"

"No, I haven't."

"That's weird. I left it right here..." She then decided to ask Panda. "Oh, Panda-senpai. Have you seen my uniform?"

Panda turned around as he had Nobara's jacket on him. "I haven't seen it."

"Really? I wonder where it could have gone." Nobara said as she lifted her hammer. Megumi watched with a shadow over his eyes, Panda then got knocked up by the hammer and his nose bled.

"Hey, my skirt's not here, either. That's a line that can't be crossed." Nobara murmured.

The door opened, making Nobara and Megumi turn around to see you. You looked at Panda and back at Nobara. "Why is Panda wearing your jacket, Kugisaki?"

"(L/N)-sensei! I can't find my skirt! Can you help me find it?" Nobara mumbled as she took the jacket off. Suddenly, the door opened loudly as you and the first years turned heads to Inumaki who had a skirt instead of pants.

"Mustard leaf!"

"Wait, is that-" You pointed at the skirt but before you could say anything, Nobara dashed to him.

"Bonito flakes!" He got knocked on the head by Nobara, making him pass out.

"Jeez, you're both trash." Nobara murmured as she pulled the skirt out of him.

"This image is crazy." Fushiguro mumbled in his thought, and you quietly chuckled at his thought.

"Huh?" Nobara seemed to realize something as she looked closely at the skirt. "This is Maki-san's."

Suddenly, the bang of the door startled all of you, you looked to see Maki at the door with pants and the top uniform on her. "Sensei! Do you see my skirt?! Wait-" Maki noticed her skirt on Nobara's hand as she frowned confusingly.

"Toge wore it, Maki. We're looking for Nobara's skirt. And I think I know who has it." You smirked slightly as Nobara looked at you with curiosity.

.

.

.

"Heya! I'm Kugisaki Nobara!"

Yuji turned around to see Gojo wearing Nobara's skirt as he had to crouch down. He burst out laughing loudly at the ridiculous joke. Gojo grinned at his reaction before he noticed his student's sudden change of expression from a laugh to frightened.

"What? It's not working? I think it's fun." Gojo said as Yuji pointed something behind him. Gojo then suddenly felt some chilling behind his back, "Is there something behind me?" He turned around to meet your furious gaze with your crossed arms.

"Hi..." He said timidly before he got pulled by his collar, Yuji cringed as he heard his teacher screaming for his forgiveness.

~Later~

Gojo, Toge, and Panda all kneeled on the ground with each bump on their heads. You stared down at them with crossed arms as you taught them a lesson about the woman's possessions.

Nobara had a happy smile on her face as she hugged her skirt close, Maki sighed as she finally had her skirt back.

.

.

.

A/N: I announce that I have planned to write the crossover of Jujutsu Kaisen featuring (Y/N) in the RPG horror game named Ib, I think it will be fun to write it.