Chapter 9: Hollow Purple

You flew up in the air with red vapor surrounding your form, Gojo jumped onto the roof as he ran beside you along with Utahime and Gakuganji.

You looked up as you noticed the veil had been created, covering the entire woods to trap all the students inside.

"Gojo! (Y/N)!" Utahime shouted to you and Gojo. "You go ahead before the veil comes down!"

"No, not happening."

"Huh?!" Utahime uttered with confusion.

"That veil's practically completely already." explained Gojo, "They prioritized its effect on cursed techniques over its visual effect. They're good."

You floated down to the ground before landing in front of the veil as the rest stopped as well. "Well, now that's it down, I just need to break it." Gojo placed his hand on the veil but it suddenly blasted his hand away.

"Something's wrong with the veil." You said with frowning. You placed your hand but it got the same effect as Gojo. You didn't feel any pain, just a feeling of being electrocuted.

"What's this odd feeling?" Gojo thought, looking at his hand.

"Hey..." You both turned your heads to Utahime who was able to insert her hand into the veil. "Why are you two being kept out while I'm able to enter?"

You two looked at her hand that went into the veil as Gojo realized it. "I get it now. Utahime, Gramps, you go on ahead. This veil... is a barrier that allows all others to go in and out in return for denying Gojo Satoru and (L/N) (Y/N) entry."

Utahime's eyes widened at his words as she thought in her hand. "True, that would make everything add up. But if they're able to use a barrier to keep a specific individual out..."

"They must have quite the skilled curse user. That, and they have a degree of intel on us. Go on, get moving. We don't know what their goal is, but we lose it if even one of us dies."

"I'm going to find a way to break this veil. It won't take long." You said as you inspected the veil and the two went inside the veil.

"So... where should we start first?" Gojo said with a grin and hands on his hips and chin.

"Should you figure it out before me?" You said, turning to him with one frown.

"I can't because I was distracted by your beauty."

"No time to flirt right now." You coldly rejected him before you flew up to the top of the veil. Gojo pouted as he slightly felt hurt at your cold answer before he levitated himself up and stood beside you.

You looked down through the veil with your Clairvoyance technique and you saw all the people inside it. Most of the students were injured and transported to safety while Yuji and Todo were battling with Hanami. Utahime was facing the curse user named Haruta Shigemo before Mai and Nobara came to help her. Gakuganji was still standing at the entrance of the woods, battling one of the curser users with his guitar.

"It looks like that curse is about to activate the Domain Expansion." You said to Gojo with eyes squinted.

"Then you better destroy this veil." Gojo poked your waist playfully, you grunted with furious frowns as you flew slightly far away before beginning to manifest red vapor in your hands.

Your hands touched the veil as you sent the energy to the veil, it made the ground below shake violently before the veil shattered into pieces.

Everyone inside the veil was shocked because they thought it was an earthquake. They looked up after the veil got destroyed, to see you and Gojo who pulled off his blindfold, looking down at them all with his Six Eyes.