chapter 2

NO ONES POV:

Izumi was very scared. This wasn't the first time Izuku had run away, but it was the first time it'd happened after being told to kill himself. The other times he'd run away had desensitised their parents from it, as they just looked at it as a plea for attention. After all he always came back, right?

The bullies and Shoto ran to the Yagi's household, hoping to find Izuku there. However they were only met with a confused Toshinori and Inko.

"Ah Izumi! I've been eager to speak to you, since today is finally the day!" Toshinori boomed, ignoring the group's frantinc looks.

However Inko saw the groups expressions, and interrupted Toshinori's speech.

"What's wrong dear?" Inko asked, confused at why her daughter and friends had burst through her door.

"Have you seen Izuku?!?" Izumi asked frantically to the parents.

Inko looked confused at Izumi's question, before remembering she had a son.

"Um... no he hasn't come home yet" she said confused "but surely he's just on his way home still?"

Izumi looked down, whilst Shoka placed her hand on her shoulder.

"I-I think Izuku's run away again" she said, with her face down.

The parents just sighed and relaxed at the news, shocking the children.

"In that case we just need to wait a couple hours and he'll be back." Toshinori said in a rather bored manner "just like all the other times."

Izumi winced at this, and started to truly somprehend how bad Izuku's life was. His parents were unphased at the prospect of him running away, and he was bullied by the people he used to call friends.

"I-I don't think this is l-like the other times Mr Yagi" Shoka said shyly "we kinda upset him today..."

Toshinori raised an eyebrow at this.

"How?" He asked, suddenly slightly more invested than he once was.

The children suddenly froze. How could they tell the parents that they told Izuku to kill himself?

Answer?

They didn't.

Shoto was about to answer before Katsuki beat him to the punch.

"I insulted Deku and he took it a bit too hard" katsuki said, covering his own ass. He knew what would happen if he truly admitted what he did. He knew that he could kiss his dreams goodbye.

Toshinori simply hummed and poured himself some tea.

"Well that doesn't sound to severe" Inko said.

"W-well he looked really upset" Izumi pressed, hoping his parents would aid them in their search.

The parents sighed.

"Izumi you know how Izuku is" Inko said to her daughter "he doesn't get much attention, so he does this to make us worried"

"I'm sure that he'll be back before dinner" Toshinori added, sipping his  mug. "Anyway, I have something I wish to discuss with you young lady!"

Izumi and the others looked at Toshinori in confusion.

"Katsuki, Shoka and Shoto, could you excuse us?" Inko asked, wishing for Toshinori's words to stay within the family.

The teens left begrudgingly, leaving the Yagi family all alone.

"Okay, what is it Dad?" Izumi asked, causing her father to smile.