Chapter 3

NO ONE'S POV:

A year had passed since Izuku's abduction, and he was still a captive. The silver lining though, was that he still had Eri, and if he had Eri then he could endure the torture.

The two had adopted a sibling relationship, with Eri viewing Izuku as her big brother.

Due to this, she was always sad to see him come back all broken and emotionless. However he would always manage to cover it up, and happily play heroes with Eri.

Izuku eventually found out what they were doing to Eri and why, and the thought of it made him want to puke.

They were experimenting on her, using her blood to create 'quirk erasing bullets'. However, Izuku managed to take up most of her torture by angering Overhaul during his torture session. It was much easier than he expected, as Overhauls germophobia was his downfall. All it took was to spit in his face, and pain would be his entire day.

However the real problem was that Overhaul would leave the building around 7. This would give Izuku 6 hours to stall Overhaul to prevent him from torturing Eri. This was agonising, and each day became harder to deal with for Eri's sake.

The mornings and the 1 hour of the afternoon, were all the time Izu had to mentally prepare himself whilst reassuring Eri.

No matter how much time he was given, he was never ready.

However, one day his torture session changed. One day the one constant in his life, was changed.

______________________________________

IZUKU POV:

After reassuring Eri again, I was escorted by the usual guards. I learned one of them was called Rappa, and also of his trigger happy fighting attitude.

Everything was going as I expected, until we turned a different corner.

I looked up at Rappa with a confused face, only to be receive a grunt in response.

After passing through a creepily dark hallway, I was pushed into a lab. The lab had typical medical equipment, however it seems to be connected to a second room. This room was visible through a large window, however it had no light and it seems empty from what I could make out.

"Hello Yagi, are you ready?"

I looked up to see Overhaul in a lab coat with his usual beak-like mask.

"What is this Overhaul?" I asked in confusion.

My question was replied with a kick to the ribs, causing me to gasp in pain.

"WATCH YOUR TONE BRAT!!!!" A small enraged man yells at me.

"Careful Mimic" Overhaul hissed in a cold voice "we need him in good shape for the merging."

I felt the small man freeze in fear before getting on his knees in a begging position.

"I-I apologise Overhaul, p-please forgive m-me" he stammered out.

Overhaul ignored him and moved closer to me.

"To answer your question Yagi" my captor said in a controlled and cold voice "We've been compromised, so you're finally stage must be done prematurely."

This only lead me to be more confused.

'Merging? Final stage? What's he talking about?'

"Throw him in Rappa."

I was broken from my thoughts, with a door opening and me being thrown through.

I grunted as I hit the cold, hard floor. I slowly pushed myself up before I heard a growl.