Chapter 8

NO ONE'S POV:

One of the benefits of living at U.A, was the fact that Izuku could never really be late.

However, by some omnipotent act of God, here Iida was. In class before our resident cinimon roll.

"Ah! Greetings Izuku!" Iida greeted. "I'm glad to see another student that appreciates punctuality!"

Izuku sweat dropped at the class rep's antics, before entering the classroom and sitting in his seat.

It would take around 10 minutes for the rest of the class to arrive on time, so Izuku decided to bring out his text book and go over some of the school work.

Izuku wanted to catch up academically as soon as possible. It was humiliating to be a year behind on crucial knowledge. Izuku always prided himself on his intelligence. Whilst he could never dream to beat Izumi, Shoka and Bakugo in a fight, academically it was a leveled playing field.

However now they had overtaken him in the one thing he had pride over, and he wanted to change that quickly.

Silence enveloped the room, only interrupted by the subtle sound of Izuku turning a page.

For Iida it felt awkward and uncomfortable, but for Izuku it was bliss.

He knew that the class was noisy, due to Aizawa's complaints, and the nocturnal teachers attitude had subtly rubbed off on him.

Izuku continued to scribble down notes, answering Iida's attempts at small talk with one worded answers.

This was his respite before hell ensued.

______________________________________

"So how long have you known."

Nexus chuckled at Aizawa's question, before taking another sip of his tea.

"If you are referring to our new students family, then the moment I saw him." The demonic rat answered mischievously.

"Then why are we not reuniting him with them? They probably miss him like hell." Aizawa questioned whilst pinching his nose bridge.

"Surely you've noticed the boys disdain for his family name, have you not?" Nezu questioned.

"Yeah, but it's All Might." Aizawa argued. "As irrational as he is, he literally represents peace. Its hard to imagine his home life as difficult."

Nexus chuckled at the hobos naieve argument.

"You know as well as I do on what goes on behind the scenes." Nezu stated ominously. "Nothing is ever as it seems."

Aizawa sighed whilst reluctantly nodding.

"If that's the case, then why is All Might teaching the same class as Izuku?" The tired teacher questioned.

Nezu's smile faded at Aizawa's point.

"Unfortunately All Might is a factor we cannot control." Nezu stated with a look that almost displayed irritation. "He knows about his son, and if we refused then he'd create a public outroar."

Aizawa gritted his teeth.

"Some hero..." he muttered.

Nezu took a final sip from his tea, before lowering the cup.

"One final thing." The principle called, as Aizawa began to walk towards the door.

"Izuku doesn't know about All Might." The white haired rodent stated.

"Of course he doesn't..." the hobo muttered before leaving the room, and heading towards his lesson.

______________________________________