[ Chapter 1 ]

[ George POV ]

I opened my eyes to see I'm in a forest nearby is a lake and around me are beautiful flowers .
I grab one and put it behind my ear , but suddenly I heard something in The bushes ... I look in the Direction and try to find what was making the noises there ... suddenly a tall young man came out he had beautiful shoulder height black hair , he had his hair in a ponytail it look good ... his eyes were like cats but different ... one of his eyes were pure balck and on the edges of his cat like pupil was a neon green , his eye was the same on the edge it look wonderful and beautiful ...the other eye was the same but the only difference was were the neon green was the color red ... They were mesmerizing ...
It look like he was apologizing or something but I wasn't sure cause for some reason I couldn't hear him ... he walk to me and set next to me and continue to talk but then everything went black after a while .......

And...I awoke ...
,, w..what?..." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes to awake them.
I thought to myself*who is this man I keep seeing in my dreams ...??* cause it wasn't the first time I had this exact same dream ... but I can't think of that today I need to do a lot of stuff and I planned to hang out with Nick and Karl today !
We planned to go swimming in the woods and just hang , in I was surprised that Nick agreed to come with us cause he started to stay away from the forest... if I'm honest everyone has ... Nick says he feels like there is a present that he doesn't want to mess with and he sensed it's very dangerous...I think that's why he agreed to protect me and Karl !
I don't blame him ...the forest has change but I still like going there cause I feel home there and I like hanging out with the creatures they're all nice to me but even they told me to be careful of some other creatures that are pure black they're apparently just here to kill ...

- Later ( meeting with Karl and Nick ) -

I just said hello to them and we started to walk to the lake near our village .
They were talking what they should do to surprise they're fiancé Alex from his return !
They always plan something to celebrate his return .
He sometimes goes to some business meetings but he always makes room for his fiancé's and he is actually a pretty good guy!
But then I heard Karl say something
,, George! Did you hear ? Some people of the village said that they saw a black creature in the woods but it's not acting like the other ones , it only comes out in the night and apparently it's a lot bigger than the other one !! Isn't that interesting!!?!" ,, really?!" I said interested as some ruffed me and Karl's hair
,, then let's hope we're back in the village before sunset okey you two nerds ! Ehehe" Nick said  and laughing a bit , we both joined him and we started again to have multiple conversation over how the plan for surprising Alex over to the unknown creature .
As we got to the lake Karl screamed ,, last one in the water is a sitting duck !!" ,, HEY THATS NOT FAIR !! YOU GOT A HEAD START !!" I screamed back at him .
Eventually we all were in the water and playing around and having fun and enjoying our self's

                                       ....

But we had no idea what was about to happen

                                        .....

[ Navigator POV]

As everyone started to go out the water they walk back we're the put there stuff and towels, as they got there something jumped out of the bushes and growled at them !
It was a shadow creature that look very hungry but it also had lot of scars and these look like a bigger creature gave them ...
Nick got quickly in front of George and Karl and transformed in his demon form and was about to use his fire magic to at least hurt it a bit and scare it away or something so they can away but the shadow creature was quick and wanted to attack Nick wasn't fast enough and got hit by it .
It bit him in the arm and it wasn't looking like it was to let go as it's poison of his fangs entered Nicks body ...
As suddenly the bite of the creature loosens and was hit by something !
Everyone was shocked and looked at what had the bravery to attack it ... and what they saw was shocking for them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a young man with blond brown hair , was tall and well build but they couldn't see his face cause on his face was a mask with a smile face on it as he started to run next to the creature and start fighting it ...

[ Nicks POV ]

I noticed the effect of the poison but I didn't care as I was shocked to see a guy to have the bravery to fight such creature... even I would think twice before fighting this thing but he just look like as he had no fear of fighting it ...
I know that these creature are really fast faster than the eye can see but he Kept on dodging the attack of the this creature with ease ... it look like was playing with it and trying to tiring it out
And it work surprisingly and the creature eventually made a small break because it was tiered out ...that when he use the moment and slit its throat and killed it as it was slowly dying he ran to me ...
I didn't even notice I was on my knees !
He look at my arm where it bite me and examined it and finally said or better said mumbled ,, shit shit shit ... this bad ... I don't have any potion left ...!" As he ignored George and Karl trying him to get away from me he just snapped his fingers and they were like frozen ... I growled at him but he said ,, quiet I need to concentrate on healing your wound ...or do you want to die ! " ask me coldly almost emotionless
I try to calm myself but I didn't let my guard down he was still a stranger ...

[ ??? POV ]

As I said something to the demon in front of me .
I noticed he tried to calm himself down without letting his guard down... that smart of him cause I'm just a stranger that killed something that even he couldn't defeat ... Uhrgggg I hate these creatures I told them many times before that they should stope going near the village.... I understand that there trying to help ...
Just never mind I stared heeling him I saw as he was surprised that I knew healing magic that high of rank but if im honest it was one the easy spells I knew ... but never mind that ... as I healed the wound and the poison , I un-froze the other two boys .......

Hey hope you like it and enjoyed it
And see you in the next chapter ^v^

1206 words