[ Chapter 2 ]

[George POV]
As I was on frozen I ran with Karl to sapnap .
Karl checked if sapnap was alright but for some reason I couldn't stop looking at the stranger that saved us some part of me didn't trust me but deep in my mind and heart a part of me felt as I knew him and tust him . Suddenly I felt a light pain on my arm , I just noticed that I got a bruise on my arm .
I held my arm a little, but suddenly the stranger came to me and grab my arm and look at it .
,, Let me go !!" I screamed a bit and tried to pull my arm back but it was no use he had me in his grip.
,, Stop struggling and let me look at it and see how bad it is god damit !" He hissed at me
I stopped at let him see the bruise but suddenly I saw a green light surround my bruise and a bit of my arm it fascinated me a bit I was like under a spell it was beautiful and it felt as if I was safe and a part of me got back to me but what did this mean than a voice broke me out of my thoughts
,, there now you should be alright... does it feel okey or does it still hurt ..?" He ask me ,, N-n-no it's f-fine ...t-t-tha-thanks!" I said . Shit what's wrong with me ?!? Why did I stutter that much ?!

[ ??? POV ]
He stuttered as he answered my question. It was adorable how he stuttered , was just adorable in general just his beautiful brown , blue eyes or his dark oak brown hair or his lips how I would love to - ah no I need to stop myself!!
He can't know who I'm ... no one can ...
,, well you all should go back to your village before the night fall in " I told them ,, before other of these creatures come out of the woods"
The demon boy look at me and took the other ones hand and than grab the boy in front of me and pulled him away from me .. it pissed me of but I knew he was only trying to protect him... I took a few steps back and look as they were walking away back to the village I was about to turn around to leave as well back again to the deep parts of the woods as suddenly a voice asked ,, ah..hey by the way what's your name ? " the one boy asked ,, You all can me dream !" I answered ,, well than thank you for saving us dream and my name is George " he said to me
Well I already knew his name but I played along and said ,, well of course why wouldn't I save a damsel in danger ~ " I smirked under my mask and I saw as he ran away flustered from my comments it was adorable but as soon as I didn't saw them and were sure that they were gone I went to the creature I ,,slain " well it was dead but that doesn't bother me really cause I only can bring it back to life. As I revive it , I heard a sound behind me  I turned as fast as possible for me and was ready attack . ,, WAIT WAIT SIR !!! " a voice scream in terror and I noticed who it was it was Ranboo in his human form I relaxed and said ,, what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be at the castle back in the there ... !? Wait what did happened now ... " I ask annoyed in the end ,, ahm many of the others went to go out befor- oh I see you saw someone of them . I'm sorry I failed to stop them ..." he said a bit . I sighted ,, don't worry Ranboo it's okey you tried your best and that's what counts " I petted him on the head while saying that ...
,, oh you wanna join me go to the village tomorrow and see what there is ?" I ask him I knew he always wanted to visited the village and it was great to see how he lighted up and jump at me and hugged me ,, YESS PLSSS THAT WOULD BE AMAZING , can you buy me some more books from the market that you always buy me some oh wait can I choose wich you can buy me ?!???" He ask me supper happy,, sure Ranboo sure ahaha" I laughed as I answered him ,, come we should go home it's getting late and you should get to bed actually so your rest for tomorrow" I told him ,, HEY I'm 17 years old !! Just because you took care of me for 15 years doesn't mean your my parent !!!" He said a bit mad and laughing a bit . ,, so you telling me you could've survived without my care ? Okey and I'm not like your parent I'm like your older brother idiot " I said laughing as we started to walk back but before we went back I teleported the shadow creature that I revived to the castle.

                                              ...

870words ✨
Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait I'm really deeply sorry