[ Chapter 4 ]

{ George POV }
As this person panicked and tried to explain that he didn't want to scare me and meant no harm to me . But my attention slowly drifted to the creature behind Ranboo it was just watching what was happening here . I noticed that it was looking mostly at me , that when I noticed the eyes of the creature! They were the same as the ones from the person of my dream !! Was this creature related or connected with the person from my dream.... No it can be this a creature and that in my dream was a person! Yeah ...

{ dream POV }

Was slowly getting annoyed of this . He wasn't ready to know who I am or what was happening here so I transformed in my human form ... he was shocked to see me ... ,, you...DREAM?!?But your ... how !!?? What are you ?why did you-" he didn't get further cause in the mean time he was talking I walk up to him and was now just inches away from his face ,, shhh ... don't worry it's okey I won't hurt you or your friends...." I calmly assured him.

Before anything further happened he passed out. I figured it would happen because of the shock and etc. ,, *sight* come on Ranboo let's get home ... " ,, But dream what about the him ?!" He ask me.
,, we will take him for now with us, we can't let him here in the middle of the woods especially now when it's night time " I said while picking up George bridal style . He look so peaceful and adorable, as we walk back to our home I noticed George was cuddling to my chest more . I lightly smiled at the view of it.
As we got back , I brought George to one of the guests room next to my room. I opened the door to the room carefully not to drop him while doing so.
The room had a queen size bed with a big window on the right side of the room, it lead to a small balcony . The room also had its own bathroom it was a decent one nothing special and not really big in my opinion , other people say it's big and looks modern and beautiful. Well besides the room had a walk in closet ( don't know how it's called ).

I laid George on the bed and place a blanket on him so he wouldn't feel cold and will have it cozy and comfy in the bed. As I look at him I started to notice he was begging to have a nightmare...

{ 3 person pov }

dreams eyes began to glow lightly as he used his magic to make George dream beautiful and nice.
As he was done doing it his eyes stoped glowing.
He once more looked at his mate.
Dream saw that he was now sleeping peacefully, so he went out the room glancing one more time to George to make sure he's alright before closing the door and going away. As he left he went to Ranboo's room to check if he was sleeping and to make sure he's alright.
He entered the room walking to the bed side of Ranboo's bed only to see a teenager fast a sleep with a book in his hand and the blanket of the bed. Dream pick up the blanket and slowly and carefully putting it on Ranboo and afterwards taking the book and putting it on the nightstand and turning of the light, slowly leaving to his own room.

                                            ....

—————————in the morning-———————

{ George's pov }

As I slowly woke up from the sun light slowly coming up. I didn't want to wake up it was to comfortable and cozy . Cuddling into my blanket before noticing that this wasn't my blanket or my bed !? I sat up and look around , I was in a queen sized bed for starters and in a big fancy room .
How did I get here was the only thought in my head-
I stood up from the bed I woke up and decided to first look around in this room , there where 3 doors in this room . I guess one is the exit and the others other small rooms . Hmmm I went up to the door that was next to a big window that had a beautiful view from it , I was lost for a moment to the view but came fast back to reality.
I stood now before a beautiful Oak wood door that had a lovely design on it . Even tho it had no damage you could tell it was old ... tho it still Fit of the aesthetic of the room .
I open it and saw that it was a walk-in closet . After I saw that I closed the door and went to one of the 2 remaining doors.
The second door was almost as the first I saw tho it had an other design. I payed no mind to it and just opened it.
It was a big bathroom that look modern and at the same time had an old style to it. I quickly closed the door and thought that this room had a lot of stuff a Royal room had like other rooms connected to it and an walk-in closet. These things had rich or royal people. This made me worry and wanting to get out of here even faster now. Most Royals or rich people don't like people below them and just pretend to like you at first just to you with you or make you a servant for them.
But back to the doors than the last one needs to be the exit!
After quickly and as silently as possible I got out of the room I woke up and was now going through a corridor with pictures that where either landscape or covered in cracks and torn apart ...
I fast walked through the halls till........................