{ Chapter 3 }

[ Dreams POV ]
As we returned to our home land and our village ,
We got to our house . Yes Ranboo lives with me he is like my little brother I found him when he was just a small child .
...
He was abandon from hunters they didn't want him but still murdered his parents probably to sell them in the black market his species is pretty easy money and a lot to there ... it's just sad but I took him in and raised him as best as I could . I always tried to make time for him and be there . I won't say it was easy but it was worth it .
But something got my attention while I was deep in thought.
,, hey you there dream ?.. hellooooooo? Someone there ? " asked me Ranboo ,, uhm... yeah I'm here sorry what where you saying I wasn't paying attention sorry...ehehe" I answered ,, *sight* I figured ... well are you taking of that stupid mask of yours we're not near the village or anything and as I said before what will we have for dinner today? " ,, yeah I'm taking it off don't worry" I said as I took my mask of . Now you could see my face and the scars and my black marks and my other eyes that I usually keep close so no one sees them ...
,, well as for dinner we're having lasagna !" I answered his question .
,, yess ! tho are the servants gonna do it or ?" ,, huh ? When did I let them make something I'm not that type of person. I can make stuff on my own why bother they have already a lot to do don't you agree ?" ,, well your right , you always we're a good leader for our kingdom " ,,well ofc but keep in mind Ranboo I ruled this kingdom already over decades im not like other creatures and you know that " I said to him ,, no talking about such nonsense now you go and read books or continue working on one of your own ehehe.. and don't try tell me you haven't started writing your own I saw you write one so don't denied it! I'll make dinner in the mean time I'll call you when it's ready " ,, thanks Dream , I'll be in my room !"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I finished the food I started to think again of what happened today... of the time I saw him today ... him ...after so long he's finally back... hehehe ... a sadness over flow my mind and body.
I remember the last time I saw him in person was when...when...the "accident" happened ... I will never forgive those people what they did and what they put my love through...they deserved everything that happened to them !... but now that doesn't matter anymore cause I have him again and...
NO . ONE . WILL  . TAKE . HIM . AWAY . FROM . ME . AGAIN !!...
The green in my eyes turned a bloody red from the my emotions I felt...

                                          .....   

—————————————————————————

[ George ]

As we reach the village the sun went down completely. We all decided to talk about what happened tomorrow and to be honest I just wanted go home and rest ...
Today happened to much for me ... first a shadow creature attacks us and try's to kill it but... when I think about it , it never tried to attack me it was either focused on sapnap or Karl ... would've been a much easier target but than why did it ignore me ... wait I remember that it look like it was surprised to see that other person that man ... Dream... dream ...hmmm why does his name sound so.... Familiar ...
Probably just my mind playing tricks or something I'm sure ,, hehehe..." I laughed nervously to myself. But that man he was strange ... why did he not come to the village with us or why he .... HE STAB THAT BEAST SOME WHERE IT DIDNT GET HURT !! But why , like he was doing it on purpose... like he just wanna hurt it that bad so... it doesn't die ... like he wasn't planning on even kill it ...
As I realize that I started running out my house and in to the woods back to the place where the corpse of creature should be ...
As I got there I saw... nothing absolutely nothing no corpse as it was never there just foot prints walking next to two other foot prints as when I and the other left someone other appeared and as  he walk with the other person away with the creature?!
But as I was in thought I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and got surprised by a huge monster it was not a shadow creature but it was a creature that is as well feared as the shadow creatures and bigger as them ... I was scared ... my body couldn't move as if I was frozen ... no no no no no no I can't end like this ... w..what will happen to my friends or my family or my shop or the mystery of my dream ... I'm just got to get 24 years old ...no that can't be ...no...please...
,, no please don't hurt me ..."
As the creature slowly got closer ready to attack me ....

—————————————————————————

[ dream pov ]

As I was eating my meal with Ranboo . Sensed a feeling that I hadn't felt for a long time... he's in danger!?! How though he went to the village with his friends?! Don't tell me he returned to the woods ?!
I immediately stood up and practically run to the door ,, Where are you going ?? Is everything okey Dream !??!?" Ask me Ranboo but I didn't answer I just ran out and teleported away... as I was close I saw what was about to happen... a monster was about to attack him and kill him ... no I can't let this happen ... no no they won't take him not again ... as anger over flew my body I transformed into my shadow creature form and attacked the creature that was about to hurt him .
It saw me in the eyes but I didn't care I was Field with rage I wanted to kill it ... it was dead in my eyes .. it has signed its death contract... as I fought the creature that normally bigger and stronger than a normal shadow creature but I was no normal shadow creature ... as the fight was finally finished I turned my head back to him. He was still where he was before still froze and scared I walked up to him and he just backed away further way from me my eyes turned normal again . Seeing that he was fine I decided to just stay where I am cause it look like I terrify him... wich i understand ... I laid down and tried to heal my wounds ,, did it hurt you bad..." a small soft voice was heard but it wasn't really loud it was almost like a whisper.. I lifted my head up so I look him in the eyes and title my head a bit to the side ,, t..the wound are they bad if you want I can take a look at them if you-" further he didn't came cause someone interrupted him ,, THERE YOU ARE !! OH MY DID THAT BEAST HURT YOU " I was screamed by non other than Ranboo... I roared soft at him ,, huh what do you mean- wait who are you ?!? Are you alright did that dumbass hurt you ??" Ranboo ran up to MY Lover ... * sigh *well I guess it's fine ... of course George was confused and scared . Again I roared at him . He look at me ,, so your saying I'm scaring him but how -" ,, who are you and what do want from me and can you understand that thing ?!??!" George said to Ranboo I just enjoyed the show but it hurted to be called a " thing" by non other than him ... Ranboo tried to calm him down ,, oh no no no no no I don't mean to scare you!! Im Ranboo and yes I can understand him ..."

—————————————————————————

Ayyyyyyyyy I did another chapter I know that this one is really shitty but hey I made something at least and didn't actually give it up so yeah TwT
But anyway hope you all are good and drink enough and eat enough
Farewell my lovely readers

- loves from night<33💕✨-

✨Words 1379✨