2

Edited on 27 January 2022

"SUNNYVALERS OFF FIRST" shouted the driver.

Finally it was our turn to get off. I walked up to Kurt who was telling which cabins everyone was in.

"Alice, Cindy, Gary and Joseph in cabin 1.  Daniel, will, Sheila and abigal in cabin 2. Tommy, Nick, ziggy and y/n in cabin 5" and so on it went, Me and ziggy started running towards cabin 5. We both started unpacking. The door slammed open and there walked in was the attractive blonde boy that I had just met on the bus and Nick Goode. Ziggy had eyes for him never got how and why she liked him.

"wanna play truth or dare" Ziggy spoke up through the awkward silence, we all looked at each other and nodded.

"Truth or dare. Nick" ziggy said.

"dare" he answered.

"I dare you to walk like a model on the runway"

Surprisingly he did it, it was hilarious.

"Tommy, truth or dare" nick asked

"truth" he responded.

"do you like someone?"

"yeah" I felt his eyes glued on me.

"y/n, truth or dare" the blonde asked me.

"dare" I said.

After a while we stopped playing and played other games. I went to go check on Daniel.

"hey dani, you in there" I knocked multiple times until Abigail answered.

"is Daniel here?" I asked.

"he's at the mess hall" she told me.

"ok thanks" I said, walked towards the mess hall.

"Dani... Dani you here?" I asked.

'yeah y/n I'm here, what's up?' he asked.

'you settled in ok, I'm just checking up' I said.

'yeah I'm fine' he said. I nodded and left. I saw Tommy and Cindy cleaning the outhouse.

I went to go up to Joan for some drugs, but saw Ziggy running and right behind her was Sheila and her gang.

'oh shit'