5

'will you be my girlfriend' he asked

'will you be my girlfriend' he asked. 'yes' I replied and kissed him.  Me and him quickly changed

(what you wear, you can change it if you want)

2 hours later

Me, Tommy and Cindy went to go find an something that made nurse Lane snap to attack Tommy. It was all Cindy's idea, we had told nobody about our relationship but were about to tell Cindy. 'Hey, Cindy um we have something to tell you-' Tommy started saying 'BOO' jumped out Alice and arnie ' well as these three are here I think it's time to tell them it' I stated to Tommy ' tell us what?' Cindy asked. 'we are dating'  we both said together, They all looked shocked but also happy.

30 minutes later (I'm bored ok)

We were at Sarah Fier's lair, everything was going OK, Tommy had got a headache so he sat down, arnie,alice,cindy and I were having a look in a different room. Arnie had left to go to talk with Tommy. Me, Alice and Cindy were looking around,' y/n, cindy have a look' we both looked at eachother and walked towards Alice. It was Tommy's name 'and look its has all the shadyside killers names' 'no that has to incorrect, he hasn't killed anyone' Alice turned to look at me 'do you think that I carved your boyfriend's name on the wall? I have nothing to write it with' she did have a point. We walked out to check on Tommy, he picked up an axe 'Tommy?' he ignored me and walked towards arnie. 'Tommy' arnie said, Tommy had axed his head, We screamed. He started walking towards us, I told both of the girls to go, they went. 'Tommy, baby what's wrong' he went to hit me with his axe until Cindy pulled me to the next room. We pushed the bookshelf down he came to the next room we all went to the room where  the bookshelf was covering but Tommy grabbed my leg I tried kicking him until I finally got him off me. The rocks started falling...