11

so this is really going to happen

so this is really going to happen. We have to kill Sheriff nick goode

We started with the plan, I looked over to Tommy and kissed him for good luck. We hid  with these guns with special blood. I can't believe Nick made this all happen he made the love of my life go kill the people I care about.

The bell went off... We were ready to police officer came to us and told us to drop our weapons we did until they got killed I grabbed the gun and ran, the killers followed the blood we followed along when the got in the room we close the gate, what concerned me that ziggy had Tommy when he was possessed but Tommy was next to me, he looked at himself from then 'jesus did  I really have that much blood on me then' I chuckled and grabbed his hand and brought him behind the counter we heard the bell ring again, this time we knew it was Nick. 'I'm going' ziggy whispered ' you don't have to' deena whispered back 'I have to' she stood by the hanging tree while we ran to each killer going to let them free. Nick walked up to her 'ziggy, what are you doing here?' he asked 'tag your it' he looked up and ziggy pulled the string and blood came pouring down, just like in Carrie, we let the killers out while ziggy ran nick catched up to her and grabbed her ' if I die, she dies' he said  I went stood up ' let her go you bastard' I yelled, he then was stabbed and let go of ziggy, then the milkman went up to ziggy and licked her neck, I went to try help my friend until Tommy grabbed my hand. Deena cut her hand and the killers looked at her. Nick ran into a different room, deena had followed.