12

Nick ran into a different room, deena had followed

The killers were heading where deena and nick went I came up with an idea, so we shoot the killers at the chest, they started to fight, skull mask had stabbed '78 Tommy,
'ow' Tommy had yelp, 'ziggy we have to protect that Tommy it is hurting this Tommy' I said, we grabbed some rope and all of us pulled that Tommy back and tied him up somewhere else we moved his axe, but some killers were coming after that Tommy. Luckily I had water in my bag, I ran to my bag and grabbed some water and poured it on him, 'jesus, Fuck y/n that's freezing' he told me ' yeah well it's only to protect you' I kissed him and we both ran off. The killers were dead except '78 Tommy who was struggling to get out, we went to check Sam and she was gone. 'shit, she's gone' we then heard a bat hit the ground multiple times and turned around and saw Billy barker and then heard Ruby lane's singing nurse Lane would love to hear her daughter sing again. Josh picked Tommy's axe and ran over to Ruby who was heading over to the same room nick, deena and Sam were in, he hit her with the axe and she fell, she then started to attack josh, ziggy grabbed the nicks gun that had been left and shot at Ruby, she had fell, then she started shooting at Billy and he just wouldn't stop coming towards us. We ran out of bullets and the killers were coming back. 'shit' me and Tommy said. Everything disappeared. She had ended it we all left and decided to clean up before going to get coffee.

(this is just terrible)