3

Edited on 27 January 2022

I went to find someone, the closest person was Nick and ran over to him.

'Nick, Sheila and her gang are chasing ziggy and I think they are now maybe at the hanging tree' I panted. He went to go find Kurt followed.

30 minutes later

'I swear to god I will kill that little bitch, but you should go to nurse Lane to have that check out' I said, frustrated about what Sheila did.

'Hey y/n, can you find Alice and arnie, they aren't at the outhouse like they were supposed to be' Cindy appeared and asked.

'yea sure' I responded. I went to go find them and suddenly started hearing cherry bomb being played loudly. I walked over to a place where loud music was playing.

As I listen to the song, I realised it's cherry bomb, Alice favourite song. I walked in a saw something that will now disturb me for the next 3 months of my life, I walked into Alice and arnie fucking.

Time skip

The police and ambulance arrived at nightwing. I saw them going into the mess hall and bring out an unconscious Nurse Lane and then came out Tommy and Cindy. I saw Ziggy and went up to her.

'hey, do you know what happened?' I asked, not knowing what happened.

'yeah, Nurse Lane tried kill Tommy' she said.

'shit, really?' I asked.

'wouldn't be telling you if it wasn't true. Now go up to him and see if he's okay' she said, pushing me away. I went up to Tommy like she told me too.

'you ok? ' I asked.

'yeah' he replied, looking down at the ground.

2 hours later

I went back to my cabin and saw ziggy we both got ready for bed.

I sat on my bed.

'hey, you know that dude Tommy, he's cute' I said.

I didn't here the door open 'yeah, I know I am'