Chapter 4

After a few more days, I made a full recovery. Kokomi visited me continuosly and every time she does so, she was exhausted.

"You look tired." I said to her as she flops onto the side of the bed.

"I-It's nothing! Ahaha." She chuckled nervously.

"I can tell, you know, so there's no use putting up a front." I said, as I stood up from the bed.

"You're already healed?" She asked in awe, looking at me, wide eyed.

"Yeah, I recovered quite quickly." I said as I tried to put on my usual attire, albeit I refrained from doing so since it was full of holes, making me sigh.

"That outfit is no good. Come, I have prepared an outfit for you." She said, immediately standing up from the side of the bed, urging me to follow her.

I gotta mention that I was wearing a cute Kimono as substitute for my tattered shinobi outfit.

"I hope it isn't flashy though..." I muttered.

"Don't worry! It isn't!" She said cheerfully. Wait, she heard me? This woman is full of surprises... girls truly are scary. I thought, a shiver running down my spine.

I then followed Kokomi around the Manor and passed by a few people and guards. The guards looked at me in awe while the maids and butlers greeted me with respect.

"I didn't expect this..." I said, a little surprised.

"Well we we're watching from afar when you froze my soldiers on the spot. The soldiers you froze were numbered 20 to 30; enough to overturn a shogunate camp in Kannazuka." She said with a pleasant smile plastered on her face.

"I just knew that there were many soldiers, as my vision at that moment was blurry. I had to rely on my instincts on that battle against your soldiers and your self."

"That makes it even more amazing! Who knows what you can do if you weren't wounded by the Raiden Shogun." She said, clasping her hands together in front of her, stars in her eyes.

"You're overestimating me." I sighed.

"No, I'm not. Oh look! We're here." She said, pointing at a door that had a plate hanging with the words written 'Dressing room'.

"Come in, come in! The outfit is waiting for you!" She said, dragging me inside by the arm. I looked around for a bit and was surprised, albeit I didn't let it show as I had my usual poker face.

"So... where's the outfit?" I asked.

"Oh, silly! Right there." She points at two outfits on a stand. One was for a woman and one was for a man. The outfit for the woman was probably for Kokomi, seeing as it's design would perfectly suit her. It's a light blue colored Kimono along with a few designs that matched her hair colour.

The outfit for the man was an elegant looking black Kimono along with a few shuriken and kunai designs. Both outfits were beautiful, but what concerns me is.

"Why is it wedding themed?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Why? It's because we'll get married after the war!" She said, clasping her hands together excitedly, with expectant eyes.

"Okaay...? Wait it's not okay! I'm not wearing something like that yet!" I said, brushing off her expectations of me wearing it.

"It wouldn't hurt to try it on, right?" She asked sadly, tugging on my heart a bit.

"..."

"Oh! I know! How about I wear it together with you? That way it won't be embarrassing!" She said as if it was a grand plan. I only sighed in silence, both of us walking to the outfits and changing into it in the changing room.