TRVP

*Knock Knock*

*Knock Knock*

"BABE! BABE YOU READY?" King said
Today is the day that I'm getting out this hotel room and going outside, even though it is just to see the property it still meant a lot that he is trusting me to go out again. Ever since I ran away, I haven't been outside in what it feels like years. We use to stay in a penthouse but when I ran away he moved us into one of his homies hotels he said it's easier for him to keep an eye on us, I've been here ever since.
"I'm getting out the shower now." I said
"Alright well hurry up." He said
I look at my phone to check the time
                        10:45a.m
            Wednesday, June 30, 2021
"What time we leaving?" I asked
"We gotta be there by Noon so soon." He said
"Okay I'll be done quick." I want to get extra cute for myself, and this business move I want to show him that I'm serious about his plans.
It's now 11:45 am, I just finish getting dressed I walk out the room and he is sitting on the couch.
"Damn baby you look good asf, Proud to have you on my arm." he said with a smirk on his face
My heart and pussy melted. My feelings for him were slowly coming back. That quick compliment reminded me why I love King in the first place.
I blush "Thank you baby." I said kissing him
"Woah I'm baby now." he said with a smile. I haven't been romantic with King in a while, pretty much ever since he kept me locked in this room.
"Where y'all going?" Bri asked
Damn I thought this girl was still sleep.
King looks back and said "We'll be back it's breakfast in the kitchen."
Bri stood there with her face frowned up I know it hurt being pregnant and seeing your man go out with another girl but shit she signed up for it plus Bri is so much older than me it was only so much sympathizing I could do for her. King is all Bri knows. Bri was in and out of foster homes, she never met her parents, she knew the street life better than me. Her and King pretty much built this life and I think it was the main thing holding them together.
We walk out the door, head to the car and drive off.
King is driving and I am in the passenger seat. He is playing all my favorite songs even the ones from when we first got together he always did cute little thoughtful things.
"I got a song for you." King said smiling "I know you gon like this one." He covers up the screen so I can't peak and see what song was bout to play next, he turns it all the way up
all I hear is "HE AINT MESSING WITH NO AVERAGE CHICK POP POP!"
GASPING I join in "HE GOT NY HE KNOW THAT HE HIT THE JACKPOT!"
I look up and saw King watching me smiling so hard, as if he's falling in love.
"Boy keep your eyes on the road!" I said jokingly
He laughs and says "I much rather keep my eyes on you."
I lean over to kiss him and start to sing again "I just wanna get to know ya get a little closer maybe post up ooo do you mind."
"I knew you was gon like this one." he said " It reminds me of when we first met."
My heart fluttered cause it did the same for me too
"We here baby." I look up and saw the complex and two men in suits.