DECISIONS

NYOMI'S POV

NYOMI'S POV

I wake up from my nap and get in the bath. I took a cold one because I'm so sore from the fight. I look in the mirror, dang she got me good. My precious lips, my shit swoll and busted fuck!
I check my phone once I got out the shower
7:00pm
Thursday July01,2021
30 missed call from 🍫🤎
21 imessage from 🍫🤎
12 voicemails from 🍫🤎
Awww my baby is really looking for me. I feel so bad he been on my line all day and honestly after the fight I just fell asleep, wasn't even trying to ignore him on purpose. I love that he cares, should I keep ignoring him for the attention or do I let him know I'm okay?
I'll figure it out after I finish my hair.
Dang this nigga probably think I'm in Timbuktu or something. I finish my hair and decide not to call back. I need for him to know that I'm serious about this and about us. I don't want to call and cave in especially if he is talking about marriage. I need him know that I come first and no matter how fine he is or how much money he makes. I will walk away from this, if I feel mistreated in anyway no matter what I have. I'm officially up now and hungry. I order some food; shrimp spinach and broccoli fettuccine. I meant every word I said when I told Mack his kitchen food is bussinnnn!!!!! I'm watching "Girls trip" eating and enjoying the peace my phone rings:
                                 🍫🤎 is calling
                 🟢answer 🔴decline
my baby picture looks so cute on my screen. It's been awhile since I've heard his voice but I gotta stand my ground and not answer at least for the rest of the day.
"bzzz bzzz" *phone sound*
iMessage :   🍫🤎
Baby you ain't gotta tell me where you at just lmk you okay . I love you 💕
Awww he is so cute he handling this situation better this time cause last time I ran away it was all bad. I guess he really is bettering his self for me.

I Ignore the message and continue to watch the movie, Kofi Siriboe is so fine omg.
As I'm siting on the couch all alone in this hotel room, I began to reminisce on my childhood when my mom was alive, I start to miss my sister I haven't talked to her since King put me on locked down. I decide to face-time her,
Face-timing......   Big Sis 💖
As the phone rings I start to get slick nervous.
"Aww myyy babyyyyy." My sis said
"Hey sis."
"Omg I miss you so much" she says getting emotional. Every-since my mom died my big sis hadn't been the same. She is way more sensitive and clingy now. It sucks that I pushed them away, my family is so loving and understanding
"How have you be- wtf! What happen to your lip?Where tf you at? Is he beating you?"
She went from sweet to ready for war just that quick
"No sis he's not hitting me." I said "I got into a fight to-"
"A FIGHT!!!!! WITH WHO!?" my sister yells interrupting me
"HIS STUPID WHATEVER TF SHE IS THAT WON'T LEAVE!" I yell getting frustrated.
"Ohh you talking bout the little girlfriend he ain't tell you about huh." she said with a smirk
"Yeah and she's not his girlfriend she hasn't been in a while." I said defensively.
"Man you been fighting that girl since you was 18, you not tired yet?" she said
"No ,well.... kinda, well..... no. I mean after the fight I did leave, I'm not with them right now so, I guess I'm almost there."
"Mmmmm well when you actually get there let me know so I can get you a ticket to ATL, you know we miss you." she implied
"I miss y'all too, Where nya?"
"She sleep, You know she miss you, she ask about you all time, Mommy is my T Ny coming home? Is my T Ny okay?" she said laughing "Lord my baby be trying to talk. I keep trying to tell her it's TT Ny but you her TNy."
I start to get teary eyed. My niece and I were so close when momma was around. That was my bestie, I hate I even up and left her like that, out of everyone she didn't deserve it.
"Tell her I miss her and I'm sending kisses."
"I will but call her sometimes it'll make her day, you ain't even gotta talk to me just call her."
"I will sissy but guess what!?"
"What sis?" she asked
"King plans on marrying me." I said excited with a smile on my face
"Marrying? Baby How you gon marry someone that keeps putting you in messy situations? You grown now so we ain't gon stop you from doing you but y'all have a lot to work on before y'all even think about marriage." she said.
I got quiet cause she is right how can I marry someone that kept me in harms way. But is King even the one to really blame for that? Mmmm I guess that's another topic for King and I to discuss.
"I hear you! But I'll call you later sis I love you and Ny."
"I love you too sis and yeah just don't make it another year." she said with a chuckle
"I won't." I said as I hung up the phone

My sister and I were super close growing up. I was more close to her than I was my brother. I looked up to her so much,I still do. She is a registered nurse at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. She's married lives in a nice house in the suburbs she stays about 30 minutes out from the actual city of Atl. I was one of her favorite people, when she had Nya she picked a name that was similar to mine. Nya loved me. I looked at Nya as more of my little sister and best friend then I did my niece. She was my everything, I hate I left her like that. I only called Nya on her birthdays but she deserves to hear from me more. I need to be more active cause I don't want her to resent me for leaving and never showing her the kind of love she was use to getting from me. King really isn't a bad guy and I wish he had a better relationship with my family but at the time with my family and their morals I just knew they wouldn't approve of him and he was just all I wanted during that time period. I guess you can say I chose dick over my own family. Now that I'm getting older I'm starting to crave something different in life. If King is really serious about marriage it's a whole lot that's going to have to change. We might have to leave this life style behind. I'm glad he said I didn't have to trap for him anymore that shit really wasn't me to begin with. This time apart I'm taking from him is helping me realize a plethora of things. Our whole relationship is messed up honestly. I don't know what we can do to get it on a better track. What if he doesn't want to get it on a better track or let alone walk away from this lifestyle. Then what do I do? Do I stay with him, like I've been doing or do I put myself first and go back to my family? This is a lot to think about right now. This is a tough decision for me to make. Fuck! Why is life so hard.