MISERY

KING'S POV

KING'S POV

"Man wtf brooo !!!"
"Man what's going on bruh?" Juice asked
"Man I don't even know I'm just trying to get money whole time some shit just went down with Ny and Bri and she ain't trynna tell me about it."
"Aww dang man." Juice said
  "I'm too far out the city to try and see what's up I need to get this play done."  I said
"You need me send someone over there to check on the girls?" Juice asked
"Naw I'll handle it. Lets just hurry up and finish this so I can get back." I said
"Ight bet."Juice said
Man I can't believe this shit is going on right now.  I just left my shorty and she call me spazzing out like that. I wonder what tf happen.  Ain't none of them answering the fucking phone bro I swear this shit mad annoying, it's like I have two daughters. Let me drop this shit for now and finish this play.
Juice and I pull up to the play, man niggas tried to ho me, I thought niggas knew better than that. I head back to the trap to drop Juice off.
"You coming in bro?" Juice ask
"Naw I gotta go handle the girls."
"Oh yeah I forgot ! Handle ya business tho bro." Juice said
"Gots to, love you folks."
"Love you too man, gone." Juice said
I pull off to the hotel. I finally get there and pull up to valet fast asf, I'm rushing to the elevator
"Hello Mr. King." the doorman said, man fuck all that I'm trying to get to my baby she still ain't answering. I'm on the elevator trying to rush it, I finally reach my floor I hurry to the door, open it up; I see Bri sitting on the couch looking skirmish.
"She's gone." she said laughing
I ignore her thinking Ny is not gone.
I instantly go to her room, I look and see her stuff is not there, naw...... naw she can't be gone.
I go to check my room, nothing there.
Bri sitting on the couch laughing hella hard I guess seeing me in a frantic brought her some joy. Her ass been slick evil for a minute now, she was sweet asf when we was kids shit. I guess them life traumas finally caught up to her. My life traumas had got to me but I'm working my shit out now. I go to a therapist he been helping me see shit differently no one knows about it. I don't want mfs thinking I'm mentally unstable, but I go through shit and he the only nigga that can help me out fr.
I go back out where Bri is sitting. I look at her closely and see she has a black eye and hella bruises.
"BRI! WTF! Y'all go into a fight?"
"Sho did and I beat her ass" Bri said confidently .
"Pshh it don't look like it." I mumble
"Man! Wtf you got my going on Bri you pregnant asf ! Wtf y'all fighting for and where tf she go!? You not answering the phone, she not answering the phone!" I said fussing
"We fighting cause she a ho and Nigga I don't know where she went and Idgaf either." Bri said
"Ughhhh bro you so fucking selfish I can't stand looking at you." I said
"NIGGA WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS!? AFTER EVERYTHING KANAN FR!!" Bri yelled
No this bitch did not just say my real name
"Ayyyy chill with all that name shit!"
"Naw nigga cause you need to be reminded of who tf you are ! I know you nigga! That bitch don't!" Bri said confidently.
She think she doing something cause she know my real name, whole time it's only cause we grew up together if she met me any later in life she'd know me as King too.
"Naw nigga you knew me, I swear if you wasn't pregnant you'd be outta here. Once you drop this baby I'm done!" I said
"Oh fr Kanan Cartier King! That's how it is" Bri said
"Yeah Bri that's exactly how it is." I said getting in her face. "All you been doing is starting unnecessary drama with her every since you knew about her! For what!? I never did this shit to you when you was seeing other people why you wanna fuck up what I got!" I said
"BECAUSE KING!" Bri yelled with tears in her eyes "You really like her."
"AND!? WTF THAT GOTTA DO WITH YOU! YOU WAS OUT HERE CHEATING ON ME EVERY DAY WITH THEM OTHER NIGGAS, WAY BEFORE YOU STARTED TRAPPIN! I NEVER TRIPPED OR SAID NOTHING EVEN WHEN YOU GAVE ME THAT STD BRI!! YOU HAD ME OUT HERE AT 16 WITH GONORRHEA!!!! I STILL NEVER SAID SHIT TO YO ASS! JUST KEPT YOU AROUND AND LET YOU DO YOU! I STILL RESPECTED YOU AND I STILL HAD YOUR BACK THROUGH WHATEVER! YOU NOT EVEN PREGNANT BY ME & YOU TRIPPING OVER ONE GIRL! I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU OR PLAYED WITH YOU, I ALWAYS LOOKED OUT FOR YOU BRI AND YOU KNOW THAT! YOU REAL FUCKED UP!"
Bri is balling crying at this point she realizes I've come to my wits end with her and her shit.
"Look King I know I've fucked up in the past but all them other niggas I didn't like. You always had my heart, Truth is you found some one that you actually have feelings for and I can't seem to grasp that concept, I'm use to you being all about me and It's making me sick seeing you actually care for another bitch." Bri said with a shaky voice

At least she finally admitted some truth. It's just crazy to me I've been loyal to Bri for years after everything she put me through on top of all the other bullshit I was dealing with. Even now she get pregnant by a nigga that worked for me and this how she act. Trying to ruin my happiness. I guess misery really does love company. I never messed with other girls while dealing with Bri cause I honestly didn't want to nor did I have the time, I was always focused on bettering my situation. It just baffled me at how Bri could get over on me and act like the victim in this situation. I'm not gon lie Bri had me hooked on her for a minute, I lost my virginity to her when I was 12 she was 14 and for the longest I thought she was the definition of love.  I never had a mom figure and when my dad left I latched on to Bri the way she latches onto me now. I guess apart of me feels like I owe Bri something because she took care of me when I had nothing. I never wanted Bri to start trapping though but she was messing around with so many niggas that she went ahead and made money off it. She's starting to get out of hand with this drama shit. I can't keep dealing with it I got other things to focus on. Bri and I ain't been together for a while. My therapist helped me realized that Bri is the type who needs to be in control and that she just loves to have some control over me and now that I'm not allowing it to happen anymore she is going crazy. A piece of me still loves Bri but just not in that way.
"Look man do you at least have any idea of where she could be?" I asked
"No." Bri said
I grab my keys and I leave. I gotta find my baby man.