↪Prologue↩

"My emotions make me feel like I am someone else"

POV: ??? 

You left without any warning.

"Why?"

"I once loved you."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You reminded me of him."

"And this him, is it the person who you hold dearest to you? Or is it just a person you made up to fit the place of this person? If so why do you keep going on? He'll never love you, you do know that much right?" 

"..."

"I do. Even if he'll never love me I will still love him through thick and thin. If it costs me my life, at least I know I died for him and I'll be happy about that."

"Are you sure this is what you want? Remember there is no going back if you do this. I will devour you." 

"Yes."

Profile: Y/N L/N

Birthday: Y/B

Age: 20

Ability: White lie

Information on ability: It has the ability to seek information of one. If you want to activate this ability all you have to do is have a connection with the person you want to use as your puppet. To get a connection with someone is by asking them a question, if they lie you can take advantage of them. You can look for any information on this person by looking through there memories. There comes another part of your ability, Puppet. You can switch bodies with the person and you'll be that person in a certain memory of them. You'll see from their point of view, but this will last for only 6 min. If by chance you want to stay longer it takes a whole amount of your energy and you might even pass out for a few hours. 

More information: → Hates: M*ri, Alcohol, Reality.

                                          Likes: Manga, Solving cases, Takoyaki, etc.

Y/N- Your Name

L/N- Last Name 

F/F- Favourite Food

F/D- Favourite Drink 

S/T- Skin Tone 

H/C- Hair Colour

H/L- Hair Length 

E/C- Eye Colour 

F/C- Favourite Colour   

-Author-Chan out-  

Bsd those not belong to me! It belongs to Kafka Asagiri!